BMW X7 2024 M60i Lease?

Well loans are a better way to hedge when the market is on upturn and one can make a lot of capital just by placing there monet at the right place at the right time( very difficult but still sometimes one gets lucky)

Probably I placed it wrong, I meant to say I did not lease but went for buying via finance.

Probably they know who can buy right away and who cannot, negotiating is easier if the intent is to buy.

And I agree if I hadnā€™t been on this forum I would have paid msrp or 1-2% with high lease or interest rate.

What a ridiculous statement. Didnā€™t you just come out of a 2014 Hyundai? Now that weā€™ve identified your British itā€™s all coming together.

1 Like

I believe heā€™s Chilean.

1 Like

Iā€™m so confused , so Op bought an x7 ( which they say is shit) and they also bought a wagoneer ?

Thereā€™s no need for that.

Los Pollos Hermanos is doing well obviously

1 Like

A cheaper electric car would most likely drive similarly to the M60i.

But then it would be a cheap car.

You may want to consider being more accurate with your statements. Paid cash is not the same thing as financed. And 10% off is not the same thing as 7%.

2 Likes

@Gus_Fring If youā€™re enjoying the abuse, no problem, but Iā€™m happy to close this up.

1 Like

This has been one of the best threads in the last several months by a huge margin. Straight up abuse, chicken fronts, multi-national foolishness and a 2014 Hyundai all wrapped into one clown car.

I didnā€™t think it could get any better, and like magic - it did.

6 Likes

Youā€™re right but do people talk about getting a great deal on a trade in part of it? For example, Deal A gets 5% off a 100k car but trade in value was 5k over MMR. Deal B was 10% off the top but 2k below MMR.

Yes, they absolutely do. They would say:
Deal A gets 5% off a 100k car but trade in value was 5k over MMR.
Deal B was 10% off the top but 2k below MMR.

Saying you got 10% off when you didnā€™t sets the wrong expectations for other readers that are looking to buy the same car. Words matter.

1 Like

Ahhh, so while the numbers are the same or similar, there needs to be clarification

Dollars to donuts, half of what this dude said was true. :clown_face:

So buy a more expensive EV. Handles better and wouldnā€™t be a ā€œcheapā€ car.

Who embellishes truths moreā€¦

Salespeople in a showroom

or

Braggarts posting on an internet forum?

No its fine, better than political bickering.

1 Like