BMW X7 2024 M60i Lease?

they haven’t yet provided the numbers. I just messaged back and forth after reading on forums.

dave ramsey what GIF by Ramsey Solutions

2 Likes

You have to give people a little bit of time to answer, especially at month-end. That being said, if you got 10% off, we won’t be able to match that.

2 Likes

totally understand, I was just sharing that I haven’t received the numbers yet. Thanks for following up.

Just pissing that cash away into a lease.

I just can’t.

1 Like

I checked the link and it shows me 0.0017

how do you like the car ?

because you pee a little :smiley: I pee a lot and a few drops here and there makes me feel happy :slight_smile:

I love it but I’m partial to the x5 m50i simply because it’s easier to park. If you only had 1 car to drive for the rest of your life, it’ll be the x7. 0-60 in 3.8 seconds while sipping gas at 24-25 mpg on the highway? And you’re carrying 7 people in luxury and silence? It’s the most versatile car there is. I had a 18 GLS63 at the same time and not a single person said it was a better car than the 2020 x7 m50i. Are there other cars that are better in certain aspects (track usage, top speed, towing, luxury, acceleration, etc)? Absolutely! But can they do it all at the same time? Only the x7 can. It’s dumb but my dad wants us to get 2 x7s in our fleet!

1 Like

nice, I have ample parking but I am too skeptical that I can fit an X7 with the Wagoneer in the 2 car garage

If your 2015 Hyundai Sonata only has 44K miles, do you need 15K mi/yr on the X7? I honestly feel like purchasing a CR-V to drive into the ground and leasing an X5 for the times when you want something nicer to drive (and at less than 15K mi/yr) would be the same effective cost (and perhaps even slightly less?).

That’s some terrible advice. So he has to maintain and pay insurance for two vehicles now?

How much do you think insurance for an X7 costs?

With the CR-V, at least you have something that will retain a lot of its value, even if you put a lot of miles on it. The residual drop from 7.5K mi/yr to 15K mi/yr is 4%. According to the calculator, that’s a $5K savings over 3 yrs.

This guy has to be trolling. Now he has a wagoneer as well?

1 Like

That is a company issue, I don’t own it

I bought it cash after 10% discount, thanks everyone I loved driving it home

2 Likes

Congrats on wasting everyone’s time here. Good luck with that $100k negative equity investment.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new ride. Post some pics, ignore the haters.

Don’t make me bring up how much of everyone’s time you’ve wasted.

8 Likes

This is as a good a place as any to waste time.

After all of that :point_down: I’ve leased two cars.

6 Likes

That’s rich coming from a guy that just said;

“The downside of forums attracting more and more people is that you waste more and more time just debunking bad advice”

So was it not bad advice to pay cash for a $100k depreciating asset. What’s the point of leasing?

1 Like