BMW X5 loaner, $69k MSRP

Hey all,

Need your help on a new lease after my previous lease was totaled (not my fault).

2019 BMW X5
MSRP: $69k MSRP
4,xxx miles
15% off before incentives
$1750 incentives (college grad + conquest)
Zero MSD
Base MF: 0.00165
Residual: 54.4% (3% hit due to 15k miles, 1.6% hit due to miles as per LH calculator)

Waiting on the final deal sheet but I was told they should be able to do $800/month with $1700 drive offs (first month, DMV, etc)

Regional: Northern California

Should I accept this deal if/when they send me the details?

the audi got totaled? maybe wait till monday for the new incentives. Also if you can wait till the end of the year the deals will get better on the X5

With those miles I’d be asking for closer to 17% discount or ~$57,250 sale price to counter the RV hit from the loaner miles.

Yes got totaled. Lost $3k I paid at signing :confused:

I was going to submit my credit app once I get a final deal and wait till Monday ideally to close. I’m hoping they throw some lease cash in July.

I could rent a car and wait but I figured it was end of the quarter so may score a deal.

15k miles kills any half decent BMW deal. At 10k miles I would be at around 720 per month

He pretty much said 15% is max or else I could walk. Which I’m not against doing but I don’t want to have unrealistic expectations.

Also finding an X5 with HK Audio, driver assist PRO, park assist, and premium package under $70k is damn near impossible

Searched all the Nor Cal dealers yday.

At that MSRP you should be reasonably safe doing 12k and keeping your options open (if you need addtl miles buy them later)

1 Like

15k would be minimum for me to be completely honest. I’m already cutting it close with 15k but I can make do.

Assuming I do 12k and buy the remaining miles (9k), I’d have to spend $2250 at end of lease. That’s about $63 per month.

The 12k option is not $63/month less hence I went with 15k.

2 Likes

Also, It sucks you had to learn that way but this is why 0 down with exception of MSD is cheap insurance against losing your ass on a lease.

2 Likes

If you need 15k stick with that, way cheaper than doing 12k and paying later. Might be worth a flight to socal(or have it shipped)…

1 Like

MSD is a maybe. My business requires me to have cash on hand or dig into my line of credit. So I’m trying to avoid that.

I gotcha, yeah it can be touch and go with that so good on you for doing your homework on your specific situation. There’s a thin gray area where overage vs 15K RV drop is pretty much a wash.

Or take over @Phantomcypher 's X5 lease transfer (Amazing deal) and save yourself $300/month!

the $300/month u save over the next 25 months ( $7,500) will be more than enough to cover additional miles, i would think.

And ladies and gentleman, that’s how Leap Frog’s newly created “Leapy Broker services” was founded! (j/k about this part)

3 Likes

That’s a 2018. I am looking for the 2019 redesigned one!

ahh… yeh i havent been following the x5, didnt know they did a re-design.

Also, i wonder why it posted all the pictures of his car, i just copied the original link… can you fix that @Jon

The redesigned one has received praise

People like new shiny things.

3 Likes

That become used when you drive them off the lot.

Ride hard, put away wet. That’s the ticket!

1 Like

Current offer

X5 loaner with 4600 miles
36/15k
$69k MSRP
13% off MSRP
MF: 0.00145
Residual: 53.xx%
$1750 incentives

$871 sign & drive

Thoughts? Pretty much told me this or walk after 1-2 hours of back and forth. I walked but due to urgency of needing a car - I did offer $830 sign & drive to the salesman via text and said lmk

Have you tried playing with numbers if you ordered new with your specs at 12% off MSRP with OL code and CCA 1K rebate? Might come out to same price and you’re driving a car that hasn’t been farted on for 4K+ miles…