BMW X5 loaner, $69k MSRP

A custom order with 12% off would be about $866 with $0 drive offs. I have not had a good experience with Nor Cal dealers and most of them capped discount at 9.5% if I wanted base MF.

866 NEW vs your offer at 871 loaner seems like a no brained to order new amirite?

That would be IF they did 12% off and base MF. which they wont. Either way I countered at 15% off and they accepted (over text) so I am going in later today to sign!

Inb4 lock, congrats and enjoy the X5!

1 Like

Lol dealer backed out of his word when we got there saying the sales guy wasnā€™t authorized xyz and said he can only give $500 off so $855.

Needless to say I walked.

Steer clear of BMW Stevens Creek lol

1 Like

I think we should all submit proposals on this car asking for 20% off so they have no choice but to give @Parth_Bharwad 15%+.

1 Like

Knowing this dealer they may sue you for asking for a discount that highā€¦

2 Likes

Let them sue Seymour Butts and Anita Bath. Iā€™ve got burners and i know how to use em.

2 Likes

I should have known something was up when the sales manager told me ā€œdont worry about discount or MF, just tell me the monthly payment you wantā€ lolā€¦

3 Likes

Any Stevenscreek dealers I stay away. Had and heard negative

Tell him $700, sign and drive.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what my dad said to his face when he said that :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome.

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty disgusting of them. Iā€™d leave some negative reviews at various sites.

I think thatā€™s a high payment. I know we were both looking at the X5 at the same time and Iā€™m def enjoying mine. I am at $775 with $3k down on a $71k car. You are getting a loaner, which means you should be getting a better deal. I would either wait or reach out to dealers on the east coast? The shipping is what will kill the deal, but you should def reach out. I was getting 12% off right away at some dealerships and other would go as low as 6% so it took me some time, but I am happy with my deal and you should keep looking.

Seems like youā€™re at $858/month effective. I have been quoted around 880/month for 71k MSRP car so very similar deals. Reason I didnā€™t take the deal was primarily I wasnā€™t getting the options I wanted even after spending so much. Then got quoted like $950/month for a $75k MSRP with M-sport and everything I wanted but still too much.

I would have signed the loaner at $830 with sign and drive 36/15k but they didnā€™t come that low and I got pissed and left after their BS.

Once again Iā€™m waiting till August to see if they add any lease cash. If not then I may 1. Accept whatever lowest deal I can get or 2. Change the car all together

Weā€™ll see.

Itā€™s a little tough out there, not much luck so far but keep looking. I am still searching as I am not in urgency so hope something turns out soon. Good luck with your search.

Good things come to those who wait. If you want the new shiny toy the Jonesā€™es have right now itā€™s gonna cost you.

Have you checked in the northeast, there is an X5 M on there.

MSRP too low. And I donā€™t want to ship