BMW X5 45e Plug-In Hybrid deals

We are discounting new 45e orders.

2 Likes

What’s your rate?

I thought $1000 loyalty requires you to finance through BMWFS.

My dealer let me picked it up since it was last day of the month, they probably were not allowed to like you said, there was a warning which goes away after the car was fully charged.

1 Like

Loyalty requires captive finance or lease.

1 Like

It’s 2.59% for 66 months. BMW wanted 4.49% for 60.

It does, but in my case it worked out way better to get a lower interest rate. It will take approximately 8 months to make up that $1000 with the lower rate. I thought about going with bmwfs and then refinancing, but I wanted to wait 3 months in order to not shaft the dealer. Who knows what rate I would have gotten at that point.

1 Like

So it’s 66 month balloon with allegacy? Is there a acquisition fee?

What’s the current market % off for a 45e order?

It’s just a regular loan, not a balloon. No acquisition fee.

As an average? -3% (Markups are still mainstream for this model)

1 Like

Is this dealer bmw of Hudson Valley in New York?

1 Like

Yes I believe that’s the one. Someone shared his discount on one of the bmw forums. I believe the salesperson name is Laci.

Worksheet?

BMW of Hudson

I don’t have any other info. The level of that forum is very different from LH, a little painful to read.

2 Likes

I’m interested in the 45e and have a 2020 SQ5 lease maturing in December. Is there a play where I can tap into the appreciation on the Audi and use it as a down payment on the BMW? I’m in NorCal but have bought out last two cars in SoCal so am flexible there.

You need to find an Auto group that owns an Audi and BMW store, or buy out your Audi lease and resell it.

1 Like

What appreciation? Does it sell for over MSRP?

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I’ve found a local auto group who handles both brands and they seem willing to work with me.

3 Likes

Finally dealers in Florida no longer ask for any BS “adjustments” on top of MSRP for X5 45 e.
Instead they now try to add to the sticker price some small items that add up to a hefty mark-up.
Is the “Dealer Services Fee” a negotiable item?