BMW X5 45e Plug-In Hybrid deals

That’s a doc fee.

And a fairly standard amount for FL

1 Like

yeah 899 is even a little low.

1 Like
  1. This sheet does not show MSRP. Do not assume “vehicle selling price” = MSRP.

2. Why would you want to pay 75K+++ for an X45 45e?

3. None of these line items are negotiable in the traditional sense. The line items are always going to be there. Not the first $639 or the second, nor the $149 or $899 or $450 which is some hefty markup over FL’s cheap reg/title fees.

You’re better off coming up with an OTD total as a target, making offers, and letting them divide up the line items in the way that best suits them if they accept

2 Likes

You are 100% correct! The BMW page says
“$67,375 MSRP as built”
Unbelievable!!! They just added $8,000!!

Which page?

1 Like

Good catch, dealers have changed from showing MSRP on that line that we are all so used to seeing and now call it Market Value Selling Price or Vehicle Selling Price.

2 Likes

Ceramic coated it today, took me about 5 hours to complete.

12 Likes

What did you use?

Avalonking armor sheild ix. It seems to gather great reviews, and it was super easy to apply.

How many coats is that?

:clap:

Looks :100:

Free charging is the best charging.

9 Likes

this?

how many bottles did it take you? did you use the prep materials as well?

Just one. I wanted to do two but ran out of time.

Thanks! @max_g

@ilpapa Yes that is the one. I used about 1.5 bottles, and that covered everything. I did the all the windows and even the rims :joy: I didn’t use any of their prep materials. I made my own isopropyl spray and figured that their soap probably wasn’t needed due to it being a new car. Might be wrong on that though. I did use a “iron remover” and I clay bar(ed) it as well.

2 Likes

a what now?

https://www.autogeek.net/iron-removers.html

had no idea that was a thing. learned something new today.

If an order is placed now and it arrives by end of year will the 7500 apply?

Yes, the x5 is built in NC, so its good through the end of the year

1 Like