BMW X4M Competition lease-How bad of a deal is this?

I guess it depends on the particular dealership and your relationship with them. I’ve been test driving M3/X3M/M5 comp/C63S. Moreover, it was me and my friend and they literally threw me keys and just asked not to crash the vehicle :wink:
What’s funny is that one time I came to a Chevy dealership and wanted to test drive a C7 Corvette (just a regular stingray), and they refused. Proceeded to a mercedes dealership and test drove a car which is 2 times more expensive with 0 problems :wink:

I drove a buddies chally hellcat, enough for me. we got into the high 100s lol. Was fun but I wouldn’t want some random guy at a dealership test driving/ hammering a new car I was supposed to buy or lease. Plenty of dealerships let me go at it on a scat pack but once you drive a hc it’s a totally different experience.

I find dealerships are more open to test drives on 43 and 53 amgs, and M"XXX" vs 63 amgs and M"x"

guess they must have heard me on the baby amgs and M’s.

I would welcome a dealer that wanted to do numbers over the phone before I decide whether I want to set foot in the stealership

Reading all these comments… i realize im getting Old…

If you know the car, don’t ask stupid questions like tech specs they will know you are pretty serious. Almost Everytime I do a deal on one of these cars the ca,sm, or gsm says you seem to know the car pretty well you haven’t asked a single question about the car itself. I find it easier dealing with these guys on the phone than in person or via email.

While I somewhat agree with you, i cant hold myself from stating that 80% of the times , regular CA and GSMs have less knowledge than most customers coming into the dealership for a particular car.

2 Likes

yeah this is true, so if you dont ask questions they assume you are smarter than them :shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

hello can you help me find a good lease price for BMW X4 M40i? I am in the market and came across this post. ty

I never test drove my M2C. Ordered it, waited a few months, did the paperwork, and the first drive in one was going home.

BMW has strong discounts on cars coming out of the loaner fleet. My 2018 M40i had 1200 miles on it but also came wit ha $14,000 discount off os MSRP

I test drove the M5 Competition in Darien CT - no problem or hassles-they seem to let people try them as it just came back when I took it out

They assume you didn’t just got lost in Darien on your way to Hartford.

How can i find those deals? I want to lease BMW X4 M40i and I am ready to go. can someone (broker) get me a deal to sign :)))))))

Mine had a 13,000 discount on it all said and done. :slight_smile:

Wasn’t the easiest deal but totally worth the effort.

You need a better discount