BMW X4M Competition lease-How bad of a deal is this?

I’m guessing this!

OP $810-840 is unrealistic on this car, unfortunately You would need an additional 14k down to get to $840/Mo - possibly consider X4 M40, or other performance SUV’s.

@BMW_Dave probably doesn’t need to discount it.

If you can get all the money…get all the money :slight_smile:

1 Like

True but hackrs ain’t got time for that.

1 Like

Dealers need to refill their “customer cash” pool…

A daily activity at your average (okay, every) dealer of any marque.

Is base MF this month .00167?

I would not expect a good lease deal on the X3M. It’s new, not many available yet. Try the X3 M40i which should lease much, much cheaper, much better discounts. Especially if you can find one coming out of the loaner pool

He’s inquiring about X4, not X3.

Same thing applies. X4 M40i can be leased with big discounts and strong numbers. The X4M, not so much

I’d look at the 2019 GLC 63 AMG Coupe. Probably better off financing than leasing.

Much more exciting too :slight_smile: Drove X3M and did not do anything for me.

Question about BMW M cars
Currently I am looking to lease an X3M and a dealer in Westchester (NY) told me they only allow test drives in M cars once “the numbers are worked out”. He would only let me drive the X3M4.0.

Is this standard for all dealers?

Thanks!

Perfect. Jump on this and tell him you will negotiate all the numbers via email.

Nothing earth shattering happens when you test drive an M3, M5, X3m, x5m, x6m
Source: past owner of an M

people who buy M cars, amg, etc. etc. typically want as low miles as possible. i.e they don’t want people test driving the car, miles to be put on it, etc. etc.

Don’t ask me why but it’s a turnoff, I turned down several deals on hellcats where the cars had 50,60,70 and even 100+ miles on the car. Demo cars are a different story of course but most of these cars require break in periods and going full throttle on a car with 7 miles on it is a no-no. Then again you are leasing so who gives a f*ck. It’s just the dealer covering their a** so they don’t lose a potential sale in the future over mileage. Lots of people tire kick these cars I guess.

1 Like

X3 M40i? Or X3M non comp?

Definitely work the numbers out before doing any test drive. As you don’t want the emotional component muddying things up

I totally get that and I am sure many people just come in to drive the cars. I currently have an AMG and when I got this car the dealer let me know drive it far and wide. I am dropping that much money on a car I would like to drive it and compare to some of the other cars I am deciding between.

hey I don’t make the rules, I just tell people about them :neutral_face:. I feel the same way, just the way it is I guess.

Bro, sorry to tell you but the C43 is not a real AMG.

Ok, jokes aside, I think you can request the dealer you want to sit in the X3M and drive it gently …

I test drove several new M3s and M4s before I bought mine. Somewhat comically, the pre-owned BMW store (same owner) wouldn’t let me drive a four year old M3 until we “worked out the numbers”. I told them to get lost. I wasn’t able to test drive my Hellcat before I signed the lease, but I did get to try a Daytona and that was close enough for me to decide. Before that I tried to test drive a Scat Pack at a different dealer and was turned down. I also told them to get lost. I want minimal miles on my new high end car as much as anyone else, but I am also not going to reward dealers that treat me like an idiot.