BMW X3M Deal Check

Incentives need to be in taxed, you have them in untaxed

There is also a BMW Summer Drive On program, which offers $1000 OL code. It starts mid August. Maybe you could ask your dealer to apply this one?

Itā€™s over guys. Mr. T took delivery of the car yesterday. I guess he was real after all.

FYI the Corporate Sales Discount does apply to the 2020 X3M. Itā€™s $1,000. It can be combined with lease cash. So the dealer was incorrect. I reached out to the BMW Corporate sales team to confirm. I was waiting for their confirmation, then I had plans to reach out to the Sales Manager to close the deal this morning. I checked their website one last time for the carā€¦ and I saw it was gone. I texted the sales guy I had been working with and he said Mr. T took delivery yesterday. He also said he gave me the ā€œFirst Right of Refusalā€ as if I was going to argue with him about the sale. I just said ā€œthanks for letting me knowā€ and kept it moving. I guess I should be happy I didnā€™t sign anything before confirming that. Sometimes patience is a virtue, but that can mean losing a deal.

Thank you everyone who tuned in and helped me along the way. Iā€™ve purchased several cars, but this was my first attempt at a lease hack. Not sure what my next move is. The dealer also has a black one, but Iā€™ll let someone else get it. Maybe Mr. T will want to get his GF a matching one.

A special thanks to @Bacons_C.C this guy is a class act. He really helped me out, even though he had no obligation to.

Showā€™s over. I suppose this thread can be locked.

3 Likes

Everything happens for a reason. Once Chuck Norris took my deal but a week later I found a better one.

2 Likes