BMW X3 '19 Loaner FL

Hi All, I am new to the forum and getting my first lease. I wonder what would be a good MSPR discount % and rebates for a loaner @1400 miles and/or the best discount on a New vehicle in Miami, Florida.

I will hear back from dealer this week and want to close deal within September.

Here what I got on a 1st visit, where I received 14.4% (7k/48.5k) total savings proposal. How good is this? Any idea what is the max I could get?

Thanks,

DB

Ask them for a breakdown of taxable fees and non tax fees.
What rebates and incentives do you qualify?
Ask them for the MF they are using.

Without these people here can’t help you much.

Literally the exact same question was posted yesterday

2 Likes

MF was 0.00180 before credit check. He mentioned that it should lower to 0.00128 according to review, and it should drop around $50 monthly
Incentive is APR Credit MY19: -$3,500
Dealer discount: -$3,485
Dealer only mentioned that Non-Taxable were the registration and mandatory fees.

So from MSPR I am getting only around 7% discount.

If you spend some time reading, you will realize that 7% on a demo is quite frankly a joke. Spread your search to the Atlanta area

That is what I though as well and did read on some posts… I was wondering what I should target on a loaner and on a new vehicle before rebates/incentives so I can better negotiate. Thanks,

If you have read them you should know what you can target.

The first one is exceptional but the you can aim for the other two.

https://www.lauderdalebmwofftlauderdale.com/offer-details/accelerate-into-autumn.htm

Did you participate to this event this weekend by any chance? This can help you too.

1 Like

You should be looking for 16% off or better on a loaner thats been sitting for a bit.

1 Like

Thank you for the posts. Will push for those discounts.
Regarding the event, I already got the voucher so I am hoping to get the additional 1k rebate.

By the way, I was simulating in the calculator and didn’t understand why as we raise the mileage of Loaner/Demo lease gets higher! Sorry if question is basic… newbie in the area!!

Because your residual goes lower with miles. That’s why you need a bigger discount on a loaner.

1 Like