šŸ„‡ BMW Specials California ~ LEGENDS AUTO GROUP ~ *THE MOST AGGRESSIVE PRICING IN SOCAL*

X3 xdrive30e is pricing is now available on the spreadsheet.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your ā€œwantedā€ ads here - Part 2

M3ā€™s arenā€™t out yet
Text one of us for pricing on M4

Can you send me the spec sheet for 740

Just sent.

Enhanced pricing on a few models. Text Paul at 818-434-8063 or Gor at 424-278-8216 with any questions.

BMW programs have been extended through June 1 (nothing changed). Checking on a potential 2 payment waiver for current BMW leasees and will update on that soon.

3 Likes

Payments with loyalty on the spreadsheet may be inaccurate (Will be lower) due to the new program. Please reach out to one of us for custom quotes

1 Like

Any spreadsheets on a 19 or 20 x3M40i? Do these have anything other than loyalty going for them?

2 months free payment. Worth about $1,200 depending on the deal youā€™re able to get.

How are the 2 payment waivers factored into this sheet? Are the payments lowered for 36 months based as an effective payment?

2 Likes

1 of the 2 lowers the effective payment for 36 months (since 1st payment is waived in the due at signing)
2nd one is credited to your account when the bill is due, so the first time youā€™d actually make a payment is in 60 days

3 Likes

Any M4 deals?

Yes, text one of us for a quote

Is the i3 still available? I didnā€™t want to text given its Saturday night. Thanks

1 Like

I pmā€™d you.

Any 7 series deals

Yes, great deals on 7 Series, text/PM one of us for a quote

Any X3 available? Thanks

Any i3 deals?