šŸ„‡ BMW Specials California ~ LEGENDS AUTO GROUP ~ *THE MOST AGGRESSIVE PRICING IN SOCAL*

Unfortunately, its a cost of business my friend. You have to deal with the tire-kicker kind as well :slight_smile: regardless of whats happening in the world.

4 Likes

Yup part of the game

1 Like

Not to pile on but yea welcome to sales. Iā€™m in B2B. Weā€™re all dealing with it. I wouldnā€™t lash out at customers/potential customers about it. I get it, itā€™s frustrating.

4 Likes

Not lashing out about itā€¦ I just donā€™t want those who are inquiring to constantly ask about covid 19 discounts.

Weā€™ll see what happens with incentives tomorrow.

Yes we will. I dont think we will lose 2019 support

Strongly doubt it, BMW would be screwing their dealer network over bad if they did, considering they lost half the month to sell

Iā€™m curious as to the traffic jam assist option as well. Is it just not very common?

Itā€™s not very common, but there are cars out there with it

BMW Programs have been extended until 4/5

With all due respect, thatā€™s not always the case. I know of 2 South Florida Toyota dealerships that hit their March monthly bonus figures. The reality is that consumers are expecting great deals because theyā€™re seeing a bunch of PR regarding 0% financing rates. Transparency is key, and you canā€™t blame people for inquiring to determine if programs got better due to lower MF or greater incentive to hit bonus figures since many dealers knew March was their last real opportunity to get close to bonus; sorry to hear that you guys didnā€™t. Your limited inventory argument is true, but the reality is that there is still plenty of stock depending on what youā€™re looking at. Shit, you donā€™t think dealers will still be sitting on aged inventory after this?

2 Likes

Talking about BMW specifically. Out of the 6 dealerships we work with, none of them hit their retro last month

thank for share <3 <3

no problem <3 <3

Mind sharing which dealers and what source?
Over all Toyota has reported 37% drop in sales for all of US, so unless they altered the monthly goals, and shoved sales through one of their dealership if they own sister stores, I highly doubt.

1 Like

The X3s appear a bit higher than the 330i sedans at the same MSRP. Is that always the case?

Also can you get vehicles with the Executive package? That sounds like the right one for me as i like the park assist.

I like the prices on the March spread, thanks for posting.

Again, dealers arenā€™t hitting their retros so it doesnā€™t make sense to sell at a deep loss; especially when they have a whole year to sell a car before programs are cut.

For example, BMW sets a goal for a dealership at 200 cars for the month. If the dealership hits 200 cars they get $1500 in bonus per car.

Lets say, for example, the dealer is pacing 220 cars for the month.
They can afford to sell cars for an extra $1500 in loss because theyā€™ll be getting that money back via retro money.
Ex.
220 Cars sold for an average loss of $2000
Monthly Gross Loss- $440,000
Monthly Retro Reimbursement- $330,000
Net Loss (Before holdback, finance department profits, etc.)- $110,000

Now letā€™s say the dealer is pacing 100 cars for the month at the same loss
100 Cars sold for an average of $2000 loss
Monthly Gross Loss- $200,000
Monthly Retro Reimbursement- $0 (Missed sales goal)
Net Loss (Before holdback, finance department profits, etc. )- $200,000

Thatā€™s almost double the loss BEFORE accounting for money they arenā€™t getting back from holdback, lost profits from not being able to sell any finance products on the 100 less cars they sold, and money they arenā€™t getting back from their service department for cars not being on the road as well. On top of this, youā€™re asking them to be even more aggressive? Even if they went an extra $500 below their usual pricing (Which only makes a $13 payment difference, nothing to get excited over), that would be an extra $75,000 in losses

So again, unless manufacturers Improve programs or Lower dealer target goals so they can meet their retro bonuses, donā€™t expect dealers to blow their brains out. Theyā€™d rather hold onto inventory until we see better days

13 Likes

As Iā€™ve said before, our deals have not changed at allā€¦ We are doing the same aggressive deals that we have always been doing. Please stop commenting on my thread unless youā€™re looking to buy a car.

1 Like

Gents,

I am looking to trade up from an existing Lease on a 2018 Honda Accord Sport, $19K pay-off on my Accord. Any ideas? Iā€™m in Central Cali.

M4CS in BSM was the move. to bad BMW doesnā€™t offer BSM for the CS anymore

That 530e deal looks great! I believe it qualifies for SCE rebate ($1,000) so drive-off effectively ends up being $1,500 plus MSD.

2 Likes