BMW October Lease MF

Your in LA LA land if you think a Tesla is “worth MSRP” but other cars aren’t. Do they not devalue like every other car? What’s sooo special about a Tesla? Simply because they dont negotiate or have a store at the mall? Your blinded by stupidity. Would a Camry be worth MSRP if they didn’t discount it and sold them at your mall?

Not all dealers have step programs FYI… they want to sell cars and sometimes take a hit to move old age units so they don’t have to keep paying interest on it. Did you ever consider flooring costs of cars when you’re grinding every last penny? Did you ever consider the fact that dealers are FORCED to buy a certain amount of lease returns every month regardless of what the car is worth and lose money on every one? Oh, you didn’t consider that? … not sure what you do but I’m sure you love doing what you do for zero profit and have no expenses. I don’t know your business, you don’t know mine and neither of us know what it’s like to own a car dealership or the expenses that go along with it.

You should think what you will as you’re obviously smarter than everyone here.

As I’m writing this I’m sitting at my dealer waiting to sign paperwork for my new 2020 911… i even got a discount on the one of their first cars.

And because you asked I’m on here because i love cars and figured let’s see What this site is all about. My dealer who I’ve become friends with over time told me about a nightmare client from this site and said he would never work a deal again for anyone that mentions leasehackr

1 Like

If you’re willing to pay MSRP and/or an inflated MF, that’s on you. Not sure why you’re having this huge debate for someone else trying to get base MF.

As the original poster stated, when he brought this up to his CA they lowered it to base MF. Not that big of a deal and as has been said multiple times, the point of this site is to get the best deal you can get. A dealership will only do what makes sense for them, if it doesn’t make sense to give you base MF and whatever discount you’re asking for they won’t do it. At that point you could either accept what they offered or walk away.

1 Like

You are making it easier for me, Tesla actually does not devalue as fast as other cars. Please go look at the manufacturing cost vs retail on Tesla before you keep arguing. You do realize a lot of times Camrys and Honda Civics are sold at MSRP right? Its upto the customer to decide if they want to pay what the item is being offered for. Again my friend, SUPPLY VS DEMAND. I can tell you, if Toyota started selling camrys directly, the msrp would be quite a bit lower. Ya the dealers that dont move volume most of the time dont get the advantage of the step program. LOSE MONEY ON EVERY LEASE RETURN, LOL. Like i mentioned in my above comment, its a 2 way street in business, the customer wants to buy and the business wants to sell.
I never once mentioned I am smarter than everybody, matter of fact I am on here to learn from tons of other smart people on here.
Good for you but you should not have taken a discount, that poor dealership will go out of business, please donate it back to them.
Sucks for your dealer, its not like he is the only one, there are plenty of other dealers to deal with. They probably dont know how to keep business and personal feelings separate.

Ok guys, this is getting too far off topic. Let’s reign it in or this thread will be closed out.

4 Likes