BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

It may be region specific but you can always tell them that you’ve seen the program sheet from a CA in SoCal and it clearly states $1,500. Ask to see theirs. Doesn’t make any sense for a dealer to hold back funds that they can’t keep for themselves so either they don’t get the same as we do or they haven’t received their updated sheets yet.

$3,000 Lease Credit
$1,000 Loyalty Credit
61% RV at 36/10k

Hey @BMW_Dave looking to get a new x6 with a $73k MSRP. What should I shoot for when it comes to sales prices? Money factor seems kind of high, any way to lower it?

No way to lower MF. If you want to PM me the specifics I will reply as soon as I’m able to.

Yes, that was my thought as well, however, someone said they found it was 300 on bimmerfest

He is saying regional, said his sheet shows 750… part of me thinks they just don’t want to redo the paper work. I’m out of state and they are overnight paperwork that should be here tomorrow.

We’re at $750 in Nor-Cal. The $1,500 must be a So-Cal thing. :disappointed_relieved:

Thanks for confirming @GAngellBMW! And there you have it @Driving0. You can proceed with confidence. :wink:

I saw 1.5k loyalty advertised by a dealer in DC area. I even posted it yesterday somewhere.

For all the lurkers…please do not email me asking for any deal under $200/mo or even under $300/mo when you have no BMW in the household and no Corporate Fleet and no eligibility for recent college grade rebate. The unicorn deals that you see on these forums, that you want and are asking for, are established by very heavy discounts as well as maximizing the factory incentives that are available. I’m not trying to be rude but when I get tons of PM’s and emails like this one (which was real)…

Do you have anything (Used or New ) available around less than 200/month with least possible down payment.

…it takes time away from real inquiries from people that have read my profile and know what info I need from them and are still waiting for a response on an actual in-stock car that they are interested in taking home today.

This is also me apologizing for not getting back to everyone that has not heard from me yet. With my kids having been sick and then having a couple days off, I’m about 4-5 days behind on emails and PM’s so don’t think that I’ve forgotten about you. It’s just that when I read that email I had to take a minute to remind folks that I’m here to help - and to get great deals with little-to-no negotiation - but I still only get paid on sales and we can save each other valuable time if you do some of the work on your own…and come in with realistic expectations, not just a request to match the greatest hack-deal ever recorded.

I’ll be back on it tomorrow. Good night all!

16 Likes

@Ursus had posted the info here on this thread

From BMW of Alexandria’s website
THE ADVERTISED PRICE INCLUDES ALL BMW NA/F.S. INCENTIVES/REBATES. CURRENT BMW OWNERS GET AN ADDITIONAL LOYALTY CREDIT OF $1500 ON THIS VEHICLE WHEN FINANCED-LEASED W/ BMW F.S.

Hmm, it wouldn’t happen to be this guy? :thinking:

1 Like

Super annoying, @bmw_dave. Especially when there are so many proper examples of what’s feasible, what kinds of discounts and incentives it requires, and tons of deal analysis from the experienced folks here.

We find and get amazing deals but they live in the realm of reason…usually…the $110/mo 330e excepted. Which is of course the only deal people from the outside will focus on…

How come there are no deals on the 530e? It looks like they keep most of hte tax credit?

1 Like

Can you apply corporate fleet incentive on a 2017 CPO purchase? sorry it’s not direclty lease related?

No not me , and I have a fleet discount !

Did you get your car in the end? Would be nice if you kept us posted after all the questions you asked here.

Not yet @Ursus. Battling flu on the home front, and could not take the time to go see dealers.

Have an offer on paper for X1 in the range of $350-$360 on a ~45,000 MSRP with 17% discount plus 3k incentive. Trying to negotiate further.

Per my calculations anything in the range of $321-$337 should be possible in VA.

Going to see 2 dealers today. Hoping to close on something…

Will update once i get back later today.

They fully expect people to lease it. People who focus only on a lower monthly payment and are absolutely in love with the car. Can’t stomach (or afford) a large down payment to get an affordable monthly finance rate. It’s a license to print money. Who cares if it’s $700 a month lease, at least it isn’t $1200 a month finance with zero down is how not so financially literate people look at it.

Generally no. There may still be a rebate from BMWCCA if you’ve been a member at least a year.