BMW 330i Wagon Loaner Lease Help - $446 per month?

Ok leasehackers, need some help here. I went in to a dealer today to work on a lease for a 2017 BMW 330i Wagon with 4,241 miles. Walked out with a quote for 12K per year/36 month lease for $2,154.95 up front, $446 per month. Seems extremely high given my research, anything blowing this number up other than the high selling price? Screenshot of the dealer worksheet is below.

Going to another dealer tomorrow to discuss a very similar car and would like to know where this one went bad. Thanks so much.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 BMW 330i Wagon

MSRP: $54,320
Selling Price: $44,548 (before incentives)
Rebates: $3,000 standard incentive
Trade-in: $0
Document Fee: $403.95
License/Registration. Fee: $310
Bank: $995

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000

MF: 0.00156
Residual: 61%

Security Deposit: $0

Total Due At Signing: $2,154.95 1st month, registration, doc, and acquisition fees
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $446.12

Sales Tax Rate: 6.625%
State: New Jersey

I think that looks decent (but I am not a pro) I think you are also getting an extra 1% on residual, pretty sure 12k miles is 60%. The money factor looks right it went up slightly in March I think to .00156 (from .00152)

Yes, NF went up slightly. Trying to recreate the sub $300 deals that some people got on this forum for very similar cars. Not sure if its just the selling price pushing it up or some other things.

Also up front seems very high. Is anything inflated?

$400 is a high doc fee around here, not sure what is normal in your area.

Screenshot shows MSRP: $52,435

Here is one with the same MSRP at 18% off. They include rebates, but loyalty is additional $1.5k off

https://www.bmwofalexandria.com/detail.cfm?inventoryID=432493

THE ADVERTISED PRICE INCLUDES ALL BMW NA/F.S. INCENTIVES/REBATES. CURRENT BMW OWNERS GET AN ADDITIONAL LOYALTY CREDIT OF $1500 ON THIS VEHICLE WHEN FINANCED-LEASED W/ BMW F.S.

Doc fee is normal, even on the lower side for NJ. Most are at $499

Ahhh, just checked the listing, MSRP is the $54K. So dealer inputed it wrong which lowered the residual so increased the difference between selling and residual. Fat fingered or deliberate? :wink:

More like wrong numbers on the listing.

Found an almost identical car at another dealer with an MSRP that is almost the same (few hundred dollar difference). Not sure if the listing is wrong.