BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Your residual is wrong, you didn’t account for the miles on the vehicle.

Tax is higher than 6.5% here in WA…I’m pretty sure in King County it’s 10.3% and can be 10.4% in certain zip codes - @28firefighter, can you chime in here to confirm/correct me?

Several issues:

(1) You calculated the residual wrong.

(2)Tax rate for Redmond should be 10.4%.

(3) Registration and RTA will be nearly $700.

(4) Doc fee in WA is $150

(5) I would be willing to bet their internet price included the $2000 incentive.

(6) I also would be willing to bet MF is .00206 and is maxed out.

These are guesses. You need a worksheet for us to know for sure.

Okay. Also if it’s the dealer I’m thinking of the sale price is actually not $38,000 even. It’s higher. Which isn’t factored into the equation.

If I remove the Costco rebate, remove the incentives from the sale price, and max out the money factor I see where they came up with the numbers.

I’m sure the incentives are not included. He told me the price is blablabla, then after incentives becomes 36xxx.

Yes I am sorry the car was more than 38000 it was 38799 or something but I just saw the huge difference in payment and skipped over than part.

So since you probably saw that car online, per your calculation whAt should be the monthly payment?

Start a new thread and I can help you. Put it in the Ask the hackrs section. This isn’t really the right place.

Also double check your MSRP. The car I looked at definitely doesn’t have an MSRP of $50k. More like $46,XXX.

1 Like

Looking for a little help. I tried reading through the several hundred responses first…
I am interested in a 2018 330e, so…
1.) I’m in North Carolina, are the lease incentives the same here and in other states in the southeast, or do i need to get a car in SoCal?
2.) How do I do the mileage calculation, I have found several cars in the 4k mile range, does this change the lease or is it only for cars over 5k miles?
3.) What should I be looking for in terms of discount? I was hoping to be able to get 15% + the rebate which brings the vehicle in under 300 per month, but is that even possible?

Thank you all!

Just want to make sure I’m reading this right. Sounds like Fleet now works on loaners. And fleet can now be combined with BMW CCA. But does the BMW CCA rebate also apply to loaners (with more than 1k miles)? Thanks.

you read that right. CCA also applies to loaners now with less than 5k on the clock

Just a heads up Leith BMW may not be worth your time. They had a 330e loaner last year that they wouldn’t bring even close to what folks here were getting.

hi,
does anyone know if there is any sort of conquest incentive/rebate, and how much? i’m in nor cal and looking for either a 3 series or 4 series…

also, i’m a little confused wrt the costco/fleet incentive. i don’t currently have a bmw, and on the website, it says $500 for 3/4 series or $1500 for 5 series. everywhere i’m reading here says $500 for costco? however, the current lease credits seems to be $3000 for the 3 series, and $1000 for the 5 series. i figured the costco 1500 comes from the $1000 lease credit plus the $500, but why is the 3 series so off?

There is no conquest on 3/4

3,000 rebate on all 3/4 series that are 2018

1,500 for 2019 4 series.

Costco advertises with the lease credit included in savings.

The Costco membership is only $500 while the rest comes from lease credit.

yes, my point is that on the 5 series, the costco website says $1500 which seems to be the $500 costco membership + the $1000 lease credit.

but on the 3 series, it just says $500. there is no mention of the $3000.

which leads me to believe that either a) the costco website forgot to add the $3k for the 3 series lease credit so it should be listed as $3500 or b) the opposite, which would be the actual total credit for the 5-series is $1500 from costco plus the $1000 lease credit for a total of $2500.

What zip code?

my zip code is 94401

Your zip shows 2,000 from BMW + 500 on a 3 series

Usaa was $2000… now just $500 :confused:

Dave, can you confirm what I was told, that the Type G program will be “suspended” from September to December?

USAA was 2,000 on purchase, not on a lease. It’s been 500 for the last year + on a lease.

Does this $3000 lease credit apply to loaner below 5K miles or applies to any car below 5K miles. I am looking at 328 and or X5.