BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Fellow members - any info. on BMW August program and incentives?

not yet itā€™s too earlyā€¦ maybe tomorrow noon.

Sorry my bad - Iā€™m in a completely different time zone vacationing. It is 45 minutes past noon now on 8/1, and Iā€™m getting anxious to make a hackr-worthy deal on an X5!

I think new number always come out on the 5thā€¦ so you might need to wait a bit more longerā€¦

Thatā€™s not true. They always come out the following day of the end of previous monthā€™s promotion. Maybe a day late, but not always on the 5th every month.

They updated their website to show a continuation of the summer sales event through September but it doesnā€™t list all models (it didnā€™t before either). It also doesnā€™t list loyalty or money factor.

oh my bad, I assume 5th cuz July 4th it was still the same MF until July 5th, when they jack up the MF to 0.00187 and on the 10th they lower it down to 0.00166 againā€¦

Thatā€™s only because Juneā€™s numbers ran through the 4th of July. Aug will probably run through Labor day for most captives.

Oh that make senseā€¦ so I guess we will see the new number Todayā€¦ Hope itā€™s going to be betterā€¦ but most unlikelyā€¦

Incentives looked to stay the same for the most part from July. The question mark is still the MF. Will need a CA to chime in.

2 Likes

Everything is the same, 530e lease credit went to 1k.

Still waiting on pull-ahead, and conquest.

EDIT: 2 series got worse, again. However, I canā€™t remember the last time a hackr got a 2 series

6 Likes

This includes the MF?

Thanks for your input, NYCLife!

Yeah MF stayed at 0.00166. Hopefully some Conquest cash materialises.

3 Likes

Any changes to the BMW i3 series

THERE IS NO CHANGE TO MF WHICH STAYS AT .00166

UPDATE TO MY2018
There is only one change that I can see and that is the addition of a $1k Loyalty Credit for 2018 X5 M.
For So Cal, 530e lease credit is still only $500 (sorry @nyclife).

UPDATE TO MY2019
2019 4 Series now gets a $1,500 lease credit.
2019 M4 Coupe & Convertible have a $500 lease credit
2019 X5 gets a $1,000 loyalty credit

Iā€™m technically on vacation until Monday so this is just a quick update to let everyone know. I will upload a new grid when I return.

Thank you to the members that showed up last and helped me put a couple more units on the board. Have a great day everyone!

Dave

7 Likes

Oops, my dealer mustā€™ve read the wrong line item. Sorry Folks!

I am in Washington state, postal code 98052.

I found a loaner car and did my own calculation on leasehackr but my numbers are wildly different from dealers number.

here is the information.

The car in question is an 2018 BMW 330i Xdrive with some add-ons. and 4601 miles.

The dealer told me the MSRP : 50160$
the internet sale price I saw was : 38000$
He told me money factor is 0.0017
residual value is: 61%
for 36month / 10k miles
2000 leasing credit
500 costco credit
tax:6.5%
drive-off : 1898 including first month, tax, acquisition fee.
Per my calculation I should pay : 265$ tax included.
but the dealer did some calculation over the phone on his end and didnā€™t sent an email to me to show me the detail numbers. he told me I will be paying somewhere along the line of 430+tax.

Am I missing something in my calculation?

Thanks.

Dealers, in most part, play with fees and MF. From not willing to give out full structure of the deal, dealer is likely massing with those numbers :frowning:

It is 1000 in our area according to bmwusa

Did you factor in the RV adjustment due to the miles on the loaner?

1 Like