BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Should be able to use it at any dealer. I used the OL code that I got through this link with a SoCal dealer. Had no problems with it.

Here is the link for the OL code that others have posted on this forum
http://winatriptothefareast.eventsbmw.com/?token=ttpaidfb&kwp_0=746141&kwp_4=2621107&kwp_1=1111932

2 Likes

I’ve not had any luck with verifications of Tasting Table OL Codes so be cautious about expecting that extra dough.

1 Like

@BMW_Dave on vacation? :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi Dave - I have a threat going about an M40 loaner in MN. They are reducing the residual to 57.7% when the unit has only 3800 miles (they said they account for .25 per mile). Are these guys giving me a fair deal? Below are the details (everyone on the thread just shreds it without offering any real context…)

The bmw loaner residual calculation is vehicle miles -500 x.25 per mile. In your case 3800-500 = 3300 x .25 = 825 subtracted from the residual value. This is set by bmw. The dealer can not screw you on it, the deal would be kicked out by bmw financial.

The car just leases poorly. But specifically this is why your deal is not good.

The forum members here have a lot of knowledge and experience. Just because you don’t like the advice doesn’t mean it’s not good. Like others have said look outside your market and get on a plane or have it shipped. You said it yourself the dealer isn’t budging so either pay or move on.

I’ve been reading through this, but am a little confused about the Costco incentive. If I have Costco, fleet (through my company), and loyalty, how much in incentives would I be able to apply after negotiating the selling price of a loaner/demo 2018 330i xDrive? Thanks!

1. Costco is over…doesn’t matter now as BMWFS pulled the plug early.

2. Costco + Fleet can’t be combined. It’s either/or and a 500 incentive. Fleet is ending at the end of this month temporarily for 4th quarter.

3. Loyalty + Lease cash can vary by zip. You can find your info on BMWUSA using the store you plan on buying at’s zip. Most zip codes will get the following, however, on a 3 series:
    Lease cash: 3,000
    Loyalty: 750
    Fleet (If you qualify): 500

4. Loaner has to have less than 5k on the clock to qualify for any incentives. A car with 5001 miles can still be leased, but you lose incentives.

5. If you’re lucky, you can also find a 1,000 OL code to add to the above incentives. Search the forum as there are some links.

6. Don’t forget to apply for BMWCCA post sale rebate of 500 (or become a member to qualify prior to purchase).

2 Likes

To piggyback on #5…most internet-generated OL Codes will not validate. The only ones that I have been able to use are the ones created by actually attending a drive event and receiving the email post-registration. Also, the East coast codes (i.e. “Tasting Table”, “Japan Sweepstakes”, etc) are not working here on the West coast, at least not in my region. And if you do have a valid OL Code it is only worth $500 from BMW NA. The other $500 is dealership participation. If they offer to give that to you too…it just means that you didn’t already have their best numbers. :smirk:

3 Likes

@BMW_Dave, Appreciate the info you share, particularly the grids with current incentives, residuals and MF! Other than Googling it and trying to find these numbers buried in forums like I currently do, is there anyway or place to go where this info is easily accessible? Even the popular BMW forums don’t seem to have this simple yet extremely useful all inclusive table.

FWIW Costco was not terminated early. A memo from BMW FS went out to dealers indicating something along those lines. However, after talking to Costco about it, they said it’s still in effect, they called my dealer, and the discount was applied.

@bmw_dave does this out of the goodness of his heart. There’s more than likely no where else on the internet to find the amount of data he provides in 1 screenshot on the same page. If there is, it’s an obscure location you wouldn’t find without knowing it.

1 Like

Any word on Oct 2018 lease incentives & Money Factor ??

Patience is a virtue. You have 29 more days :). The numbers will start trickling in soon.
Go to BMWUSA.com if you’re in that much of a hurry. It’s very easy to figure out RV and incentives on their site based on your location. MF will have to wait for a CA to chime in.

base money factor is up to 0.00182
no more fleet / costco either
no more 0% on service loaner financing either
yikes?

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

9 Likes

apparently BMW isn’t trying to bump sales in Q4 with this kinda program changes

1 Like

There’s still 2 months to go…they could get better in Nov + Dec.

'18 4 series took a 1% hit on residual too. 56% at 10k

I’m seeing 56% in Pittsburgh too using BMWUSA. Residual of 430i Coupe in their promo is 26,513. MSRP is 47,345. That comes to a .559 Residual for 36/10