BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right spot, but wanted to ask about the BMW VIP program. Does any know the details or have you tried it?

I can get access, but just want to know if it’s worth the hassle.

Thanks,
Matt

Did you ever get an answer to this? I’m in same boat

Those can all be combined.

Those can all be combined!! (202020)

1 Like

$1,500 for New when Leasing or Financing through BMW.

$3,000 For New when Paying Cash or Outside Financing.

What’s the difference between Fleet to VIP and how do I know if I’m qualified for VIP?

Please don’t get excited people. VIP is not for general public. I can post details later but 99% of folks will not qualify. It’s more of a B2B program for journalists of the automotive industry and similar positions. If you were eligible for VIP you would know it.

@TopGunF18 sorry I never got back to you. I had some family sickness and then was on vacation. I’ll be back in the office tomorrow and can work up a quote if you email me a Stock #.

2 Likes

@BMW_Dave or @GAngellBMW

DO you know if there is an expiration date on when MSD’s can be grand fathered into a new lease?

I.E. My lease just came up and I returned my car and didnt get a car this month because I didnt find the right deal. I had MSDs on my lease however. Can I still apply for MSDs if I get a car from BMW next month?

Tried to ask BMWFS, but they said the Finance Manager would be the best one to answer that. Any insights?

That’s a great question and I’ll have to call sales support to get a solid answer. BMW FS has been tough to work with on the whole MSD transfer process.

Looking to lease X3 in the SD region.
0 down
12,000 miles/yr
2/3 yr lease
Any one pay available??

I am looking at leasing a new 530e xDrive asap but have not found the right car in anybodies inventory yet. I want to file a BMW FS credit application to lock in this month’s MF before they potentially go up in August. Is this application dealer- and/or vehicle/MY-specific or can I lock the MF with a generic application? The online application seems to be very specific. I am in San Francisco, looking at every CA dealer. I have special ordered from BMW before and would consider that as well. However, my OL coupon expires 8/31, so I would prefer to find one that works on a dealer’s lot. First time poster, I hope this is the right forum to ask. Please be kind!

Yes, it’s dealer specific

1 Like

Dave is your MY2019 M5 lease credit correct?

@BMW_Dave or @GAngellBMW

Sorry if I’m being dense, but to be clear (because reading through the thread you get all kinds of contradictory information)…

The BMWCCA rebate can be used with (or after) I’ve used the USAA rebate?

Thanks in advance!

As of this month, that is true.

1 Like

It is a $5000 rebate, the RV is pretty gross though.

Correct. 20202020202020

What are the standard dealer fees for BMW’s?

Initial Sell Price (35,981) + Doc Fees (80) + Acquisition (925) + Transfer (55) + Rebate Tax (380) - 4000 = $33,421 Adjusted cap cost

Their adjusted cap cost is listed as $34,156

Am I missing something here? This is a service loaner so I believe the DMV cost shouldnt count towards cap anyways

Looks like a good deal, zero drive off, they’ve rolled everything in and the MF is at buy rate. I’m a little confused about the selling price, but at $35981 it’s 20% off.

The only thing standard would be acquisition fee of 925. All the other fees (doc, title, etc…) can vary by dealer and state depending on the charge.