BMW M4 CS. $693 pre-tax. MSRP $106k. $1300 DAS. 7 MSD. March Deal!

M4 CS Coupe from The M Guy, BMWDavid
Get the best deal on one of the best M cars ever produced.

In stock units only. Sorry, no trades. No broker fee!

2020 BMW M4 CS
MSRP: $106k-$116k
Monthly Payment does not include tax: starting at $693
Drive-Off Amount (1st payment, $925 acquisition,
registration $400, could be less if you are tranferring an existing tag)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: base
Residual: 60%
Available Incentives included in calc $1750 lease credit
& $1500 loyalty:
$3250
Region: All. Entire United States. Can assist with shipping at buyer’s expense
Leasehackr Score: 12
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

And if you didn’t know…

M3 CS on non- CS FAQ:
Is the M3 available?
The last F80 was model year 2018 so even if there were any left, there is no lease program for them.

Not a bad idea to pick a CS up until the new M3 has decent pricing on it. A good lease deal for the G8x is very unlikely in the first year of production, and the “base” M won’t top the performance of the CS :muscle:

4 Likes

Same pricing on M3

Good question, but the M3 CS is no longer available. It was a 2018 model.

@BMWDavid Sent you an email

Replied buddy, thanks!

Tack on OL, USAA and BMWCCA rebate on these bad boys and :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

$1500 lease credit and $1250 loyalty = $2750, not $3250 btw.

3 Likes

What OL’s are available?

OL codes can only be used at the original dealer you received to code from.

Since when? I’ve had success 3 times within the last 8 months applying OL codes from different dealers within same region.

6 Likes

Furthemore, I was able to use the OL code received from California here in Ohio :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Requests for Alpine White M4 CS. Available!

1 Like

Bonkers pricing. If i could sell my 997 Turbo, I’d happily scoop one of these bad boys and daily the shit out of it.

1 Like

Any M3 comp package?

Doesn’t exist at the moment, and there’s no trunk money on the non-CS M4.

The last F80 was a 2018 so even if there were any left, there is no lease program for them.

Not a bad idea to pick a CS up until the new M3 has decent pricing on it. A good lease deal for the G8x is very unlikely in the first year of production, and the “base” M won’t top the performance of the CS :muscle:

Gotcha. Thanks for replying. I wish I could pick up the M4 CS but I need 4 seats and 4 doors minimum.

1 Like

This is a great deal. I did a worse deal on mine but had to, due to local trade in and tax credit.

1 Like

You should check out the M340. The engine produces 382 hp and peak torque of 369 lb-ft. That’s pretty much what the specs on the e39 M5 were, but this is much quicker. M Diff is standard equipment too so it handles like a champ. And I have a smoking deal. PM if you want to check it out.

Recent sale (Daytona Violet):

4 Likes

Thanks for replying. That one you posted is a beauty but unfortunately I want something truly special. I am in an A7 comp package right now and it’s a beauty, however, I find myself wanting a little more power, more sound, more sporty.

My other one is an rs3 and love driving it and want something similar. Audi’s lease horribly otherwise I would’ve picked up an rs5 sport back. With April being the bmw lease month, I was hoping M3’s would be doable but I haven’t kept up with bmws and didn’t know the new m3 isn’t out yet.

1 Like