BMW M4 CS. $693 pre-tax. MSRP $106k. $1300 DAS. 7 MSD. March Deal!

Wow that Daytona Violet color is awesome! What type of building are those BMW’s housed in? M340 0-60 mph is around 3.8 seconds so not the fastest car out there. (sarcasm)

2 Likes

That’s the BMW Welt in Munich.

1 Like

That’s the Welt and judging by the plate the car is a Euro delivery car, a David specialty!

1 Like

David is super easy to work with. Finalized my order at better than broker prices…plus their fees are lower saving another few hundred. Can’t wait to pick up in SC once the plants reopen

2 Likes

Likewise! @Immigtc

Can’t wait to hear you telling stories about your track time in SC! :checkered_flag:

FYI. BMW FS has extended the March program through April 5th.

David, where the heck are you now? You used to advertise on Bimmerpost a lot. Nice to see you around.

2 Likes

Hey, @Positiveions! I’m at BMW of Catonsville. I still get a lot of business from Bimmerpost but the Marine in me is always looking for new ways to adapt and overcome. The present situation included. I hope all is well with you and your family!

1 Like

Good David. You are a hard worker. Keep up the good work. Will send you a PM. I have a question to ask you.

1 Like

@BMWDavid if you see Deluca, tell him the Egyptian Magician says hello :smiley:

Is that a Jerky Boys reference? I will and can only imagine lol

1 Like

Lol IDTS but we used to work together many moons ago. He’s good man…full of old car business stories.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:OMFG…so tempted man! Such a nice deal for an awesome care. Monthly is even lower than my current 740i. Too bad I still have 24 months left with it. :rofl: :rofl: Does BMW have a 24 month pull ahead program.

1 Like

That color is gorgeous, Jesus.

1 Like

if you’re into nail polish. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am a bit Vietnamese haha. (sarcasm, just letting it be known).

You know what, every time I look around at a traffic light and 95% of the cars are monochromatic (white, silver, gray, black), I start to appreciate cars with a splash of color. So violet is at least different!

Full disclaimer: our 3 cars are white, gray & black - so I’m part of the problem, haha.

Our vehicles: white/black, silver/gray, charcoal/white.

Giant orange shag rug in the living room though. :smiley:

Mod edit: removed inappropriate picture

How much would it cost to ship to CA? What about when I return the car?

Roughly $1k to ship. You can shop for rates as well.

You can return your lease to any BMW Center.