BMW Leasing Wiki

States may vary, obviously. Keep in mind too that the dmv coming after you financially and the police ticketing you are very different things.

Is there any update on the November MF? I’m curious to see if the trend has continued down or if it’s on the rise again.

I believe it is the same as Oct. from what I saw on Edmunds.

1 Like

Hello, if someone could please help me with the current MF 11/2020, residual, and any current rebates or or incentives that they know of for a 2021 BMW 430i I would really appreciate it.

Look on the Edmunds forum for that info.

2 Likes

Question about Conquest: Do I have to own a car registered to the same household that I’m registering the new BMW to qualify for Conquest? Or can I just qualify if there is another car in the household? My current car is registered in a different state and not at the same household.

Not sure if it’s relevant but I do have a cable bill with my name on it for this household for verification if BMWFS accepts that.

LOL, for BMW Conquest you don’t even need to have another car, so no, there is no requirement that your new car be registered to the same address as your other car, or anything like that.

1 Like

CONQUEST over…walking?

2 Likes

Yes. Dealer bulletin has stated conquest can be used even if no car is registered in the household.

2 Likes

Thank you for the responses. The sales manager that I am talking to is telling me that neither OL nor Penfed work for executive loaners even sub 5000 miles. Their website lists them as demos although they have been registered to the dealer. Is what he’s saying true in your experience?

That doesn’t sound right. I don’t have penfed so don’t know if it can be combined (say with fleet/loyalty/OL) but OL code definitely works with loaners/demo vehicles – I just used one. The dealer may only want to give $500 discount for it, however, as the dealer has to contribute $500 of the $1000.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. The incentives I’m going for are Lease Cash, Conquest, OL ($500), and Penfed ($500). I’ve read conflicting posts about Penfed and OL stacking. I’ve seen some deals on loaners where both were included as incentives. I read that the Type J (Penfed) code is processed during retail delivery. Since the car was a loaner and registered to the dealer, is it no longer applicable?

Update: Dealer accepted both codes.

1 Like

Was going to say, should be allowed. Happy you got it resolved!

Post your deal I’m your own topic thread so the community can review it.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m doing the deal remotely so I should get the official offer sheet sent tomorrow morning. I already agreed verbally on the terms with the sales manager. Will post when I get it.

Is there a general consensus what the best incentive routes/combinations are (ie: corporate, costco, penfed, CCA, etc) when you DON’T have loyalty?

Whatever stacks to give you the most rebate $ without committing fraud.

6 Likes

There is no general consensus because each situation will be different with regards to how much each incentive is on any particular car, etc.

That said, Corporate generally doesn’t stack with any other incentives besides lease cash. So the 2 incentive scenarios are typically 1) Lease Cash + Corporate, or 2) Lease Cash + Conquest + OL/Penfed/Other.

You just have to do the math on each particular deal/car to figure what combo will be the most advantageous.

1 Like

Thanks… I knew that corporate doesn’t combine with anything else… That is all I have right now and mainly why I am inquiring… I couldn’t find how much conquest was though, since conquest could be combined with other things like CCA and penfed IIRC?

Conquest can generally be stacked with other incentives like OL, Penfed, BMW CCA, etc.

To verify incentives ask over in the Edmunds forums for the particular year/model you’re looking at. You can also check the Marketplace section, there are lots of BMW brokers, many of which have listings and spreadsheets with the latest incentives.

1 Like