BMW Leasing Wiki

Are BMW original lessees responsible if they transfer the car to someone else who gets approved by BMW financial? I recall that being an issue with some manufacturers, wanted to check in before I move forward with any transfer.

Thanks!

No, they are not. It’s mainly with Audi and Infiniti.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

What is lease to lease?

Lease credit if you have or had a BMW lease in the past 12 months.

Do you know if that applies to any lease at the same address or does the new lease have to be signed by the same exact leaseholder?

Same as loyalty: must be within household.

So if I sold my lease to vroom three months ago I qualify for lease credit? Lease to lease and loyalty?

Yes - lease to lease has a 12 month look back.

Any projections on what month will be best to lease an X5? My wife’s current lease is up in February

:crystal_ball: before we get landfilled, nobody can tell for you 100% certain what’s going to happen, shop and if you see something good and can get out of your lease take it.

Hi folks, question about free maintenance plan when transferring lease.
I know it is not transferrable to the new leasee, but I also heard that you can “refresh” it for a small fee, can someone please confirm?

There are two different maintenance refreshes:

“SH” refresh for $100. On used dealer cars, the option code is 301. Engine oil, engine filter, brake fluid, micro filter, air filter, spark plugs, remote battery, vehicle check. Goes through 3 years/36K miles.

“MP” maintenance plan for $600. On used dealer cars, the option code is 302. This covers wear items like brake pads, brake rotors, windshield wipers, and rotors. Goes through 3 years/36K miles.

You have to have SH before you can purchase MP.

This applies to private lease transfer too or only used dealer cars (loaner/demo)?

Also is this payable to the dealer of BMWFS?

Thanks

Just received this email today! $1000 towards a new BMW finance or lease as long as it is a MY2020 or MY2021!

Also- does anyone know if the conquest incentive is available on the MY2021 3 series? As far as I know it’s available on the 2020.

Is there a public place I can check to see how much Flagship cash is available on various models (and by region, if applicable)?

Edmunds doesn’t know.

Specifically I’m interested in finding out about what’s available this month in CA on a 745e or 750i, but the answer to the broader question would be helpful over the longer term.

There have been some $9k references by @Bostoncarconcierge relatively recently, but that’s the wrong market for me and they were in previous months.

Trying to figure out if this can be used with a demo and if I can get it at my local dealer and use code at another dealer

Several dealers denied me of using OL toward demo. That was from their finance/portfolio retention managers. They said code came as “invalid”

Can be used with a demo!