BMW Lease Buyout Workaround? (FL)

Hello All!

I know this topic has been talked about a lot but not recently (that I found anyways). My wife and I have taken an exciting leap in our business venture. I’ve officially gone full time in our business and my wife is now part-time. We needed more time to dedicate to the business even though the business isn’t exactly where we wanted it, we took a chance on ourselves.

Anyways, to make things easier for us, we’re cutting down unnecessary expenses and such and we’re also kind of tired of our 430i coupe.

We’ve been under about 2-3k in autionation, leasehackr equity buyer, leasecompanion, clutch, etc… is there a workaround to sell to another dealer like carmax that doesn’t require me to buy the car outright and then sell?

I’m looking to take as minimal a hit as possible on this.

Thanks in advance.

Can you just transfer the BMW?

1 Like

There’s no work around to sell outside of BMW.

The options are:

1. Lease transfer (can post here, Swap A Lease, etc.)

2. Sell to (the huge bidding) BMW dealer

3. Buyout the lease and then sell to whom you please

Forgive me but I haven’t heard of this. How does that work? a Transfer sounds interesting…

Also @soflacarguy

BMW Financial allows lease transfers.

Example:

1 Like

BMW transfers are extremely easy and seamless. That’s your best option. unless you got a horrible deal originally, it shouldn’t be hard to find someone to take it over. Once you find someone willing to take it over, the transfer process is 2-4 weeks. You may even be able to ask for a down payment from transferee

Thank you so much man. This seems great.

Thanks for the added info. Gonna look into this right away!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.