2021 BMW X5 M50- $93.2K MSRP-$1,065/Month plus tax-9 mo/7,700 Miles left. Zero DAS- NO MSDs

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW X5 M50

MSRP: $93,245.00
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1,065.42
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 34,760
Maturity mileage: 42,500
Effective miles per month: 860
Maturity date: April 12, 2024

MSD due (if any):None
Cash due (if any): None
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500 paid by buyer
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Beautiful M50 X5 in Phytonic Blue over black leather. 22" M Double spoke wheels. Dynamic handling package. Parking assistance package. Executive package. Car is in excellent condition. All services up to date. Tires were replaced new late last year.

Will upload more pics asap…
Photos:

5 Likes

Why are you dumping it? How much does a new one go for?

I own too many cars and just signed a new lease for an SL63. :blush:

1 Like

Buyout #’s?

Was DA Pro standard or it doesn’t have Adaptive cruise?

Residual/buy out is $49,419.85 at lease end.

I honestly don’t know what this below means

“Was DA Pro standard or it doesn’t have Adaptive cruise?”

I don’t know or use most of the extra features that come included in the cars I buy, in part, because I rarely walk into a dealership to purchase a car and have them explain everything. Perhaps someone with more knowledge on this model can chime in based on the model year and options on the window sticker I uploaded .

This is a steal at this price. New one would need to be like 14% off to get close to this, and thats for a totally base car with no options.

1 Like

Was it a unicorn deal? I’m tempted to get one if I don’t like the porsche boxster I have on order

@wrinvest - you should be asking someone to pay you for this! You can’t get a 40i for this price right now. :slight_smile:

@li8625 - it was likely 10% off. That’s what we were doing back then. 3 years ago, I did get OP a 40i loaner for about 15% off - $750 with $0 at signing!

2 Likes

Interested. Message sent.

Could be a little bit of equity in here with your current buyout ($49k+payments left). Comps seem to be listed for 65.5 - 69. Whether or not they are moving is a different question.

Maybe BMW would make a decent offer for you if you cant find someone to assume the lease.

I think what @Jackpotduc was referring to was the Driving assistant professional package.
Link for package descriptions
Since it was not listed in the Build sheet he was wondering if it is standard & not listed separately as an option.

I believe this car doesn’t come with the adaptive cruise & unfortunately, you will have to hold the steering wheel at all times during the drive

1 Like

I agree that you should have equity. Fwiw, I currently lease a similar car and a local dealer has made me offer to purchase my car that I am having a hard time refusing.

Interested. Sent you a msg

Had a many people DM me to take over the lease. Chose first one and he’s approved. Sorry to all that i didn’t get back to.

Mods please close thread.

1 Like

Closed at OP’s request.