BMW IX Loaner Car

I’d prefer an X3 sized version of the iX.

The i3 is cool except for the goofy pizza cutter wheels. An iX3 would be delightful. So would the 545e that everyone else but the US gets. I would have bought that instead of my m550i.

2 Likes

Not to mention, with the federal rebate, they could lease like the 4xe or better in normal times.

1 Like

Rebate there but doesn’t pass through to lessee.

What why not? Every other manufacturer is passing the $7,500 rebate through. BMW did with the i3. When did this change?

Clearly they want people to retail purchase not lease these.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t get why. BMW, Kia/Hyundai, Volvo etc. all do this

:joy:Haven’t heard that term in decades. Friend in college used it when describing VW bug wheels/tires, among others.

1 Like

I’m sure this has been asked a gazillion times. Who else besides Chrysler finance passes the EV/PHEV credit through on a lease?

Anyone selling a car that wasnt released this model year, etron,niro,kona, leaf…

1 Like

Just be careful because some automakers like Audi will give you the credit and take it right back with higher MF and lower RV.

1 Like

Roger that. Thanks for the advice

Regularly, yes.

There is no rule, it varies by brand and model, and the programs change every month. Your best bet is to check Autobytel for the lease incentives on that particular model, that month.

1 Like

They have the ix3, but last minute they decided to go for Europe only!

click 2022 BMW iX3 Review

2 Likes

I saw the iX for the first time in person in Monaco earlier this month.
It looks 1000x better in person. I know I’m in the minority on this, but I’m a big fan.

5 Likes

I wish I could lease it in the 600-$750 range…

1 Like

I’d snag one too in a heartbeat if that were the case haha. I feel like the actual number is probably $1600-1800 p/m

That was 7 series loaner money.