BMW Incentives stack up

which one of the below incentives can stack up? This is for lease. I don’t have CCA membership.

1. Lease credit - $500

2. Loyalty - $1000

3. Penfed - $500

4. OL Code - $1000

5. Corp. Fleet - $1000 - This one can’t be combined with Loyalty. Listed on the PDF I just downloaded.

6. Any other incentive/rebate I’m missing on the lease.

Search. Was literally posted yesterday.

2 Likes

Lease credit w everything
Loyalty can stack w OL and PF but not Corp
Corp doesn’t stack w OL or PF

1 Like

So then it should be total of $3K.

Finance manager told me PF doesn’t stack with loyalty. Giving me $2500.

Is there tax on these credits?

tried searching again…couldn’t find it. Mind sharing the link in pm?

Here’s a hand…

Depends on state, but yes, in CA

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate it!!

If the first four stack it’s $3000

1 Like

OL code is 500 dealer contribution (discount), and 500 fs contribution.

I’m not an OL expert but I thought most have expired as of 1/4

I’m not a bmw expert, couldn’t tell ya.

It’s just a number on a piece of paper :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unless you’re saying OLs are over for good (they’re not, i have one exp in March) then the first four add up to 3000, if the dealer contributes. 2500 if not

Lol I get the math :slight_smile:

Just want to make sure OP looks at the OL exp date

Correct I have drive to end hunger with exp 2/1

*$1,000 offer valid on eligible vehicles leased or purchased from participating dealers test-driven November 17, 2020 through November 22, 2020 and delivered November 17, 2020 through February 1, 2021. Eligible models include all MY2020 and MY2021 BMWs. MINI vehicles and BMW Pre-Owned/CPO vehicles do not qualify. Retired vehicles, BMW company vehicles, Demonstration vehicles and any other vehicle that has accumulated 5,000 or more miles also do not qualify. This offer cannot be used for vehicles previously ordered or delivered before November 17, 2020 and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to BMW’s Drive To End Hunger Test Drive Event participants and their family members residing within the same household. Offer valid on final negotiated lease or purchase price and may not be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the same time of purchase, except, that it may NOT be combined with other redemption code offers from previous events. It also may not be used toward tax, title, destination and deliver charges. Only one redemption code per vehicle may be used. Only valid at participating dealers. Please see your participating BMW Center for complete program details.

Exp 2/1/21