Rv 65
Mf 0.00128
State tax 5.5
Das 3000 includes all paper work + first payment
5600 msd max 7
Monthly 780 after taxes

Should I go ahead

1 Like

yes, go ahead with it before someone else does. Amazing deal. Only changes I’d do would be to roll everything into the monthly so you end up with only MSD at signing

2 Likes

Yup 3k is first payment, acquisition, government, bank fees so cant get rid of that , thank you for your suggestion

1 Like

Ok said yes , papers sent ,keeping fingers crossed

You can get rid of it, just ask them to roll it in

2 Likes

Does the $780 montly payment include 1500 BMW CCA Rebate ?

Amazing deal!!

2 Likes

I was told total was 20k lease with 1500 cca rebate, good question didnot ask, was just happy with 780 monthly as I really liked the car, there was a coupe as well but way above my budget

1 Like

An update the dealer called me and told me someone offered to buy the car , so the deal is cancelled, isnt that wrong , I signed the agreement but money was not exchanged, dont know if I should feel sad or angry

Dealer probably making money from the buyer…
I’d be sad.

Ouch… Sorry to hear @Lesarius

@aronchi – Can you help this guy?

2 Likes

I dont think he can , he has roadsters above way above my limit but will keep you guys updated if anything changes . Thank you all

I already offered to a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

No, unless consideration was actually exchanged, a contract is not binding or enforceable. If they were making money on the car, you’re SOL.

1 Like

Also if i were a betting man, I’d say someone from this forum grabbed the car out from under you when you decided to let everyone know. It has happened to me before.

3 Likes

Evil people I tell ya :stuck_out_tongue: but dealers want to make the most money if they find someone that will pay more for the car.

1 Like

Yes ,aronchi has been kind enough to help me out in the past but still cant afford a roadster, I called the dealer today all Furious, his response was that he got a better deal . I agree with aronchi, the dealer told me he got the customer out of the blue on sunday, so I guess I am a moron to have put up this post but this forum has been kinder to others like me in past and I still believe most of you guys are here to help and guide . One guy would never make me give up on this community. I am thankful to have been lucky enough to get insights from aronchi, bostoncarconcierge, stellarauto and many more . I genuinely am thankful for this forum. Still makes me happy when ppl end up bagging unicorns on these amazing technological marvels . Cheers and best of luck to all , continue my search for an amazing car and amazing deal.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss :sob::sob:

2 Likes

The one i have posted its literally a few bucks more…

1 Like

The person who took it, show yourself :slight_smile: best to have not put the exact msrp, probably was easy for someone to snipe it.