BMW i4 *2023 e35 $688 + tax, $0 DAS, $0 MSD, 27 months. *SoCal Lease Transfer/Takeover

2023 BMW i4 eDrive35 w/ 19-inch wheels
SoCal/San Diego, CA

MSRP: ~$57,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $688
Effective monthly payment: $688 + tax

Current mileage: 10,200
Maturity mileage: 36,039
Effective miles per month: 960 (11,5k a year)
Maturity date: 07/25/2026

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Like new, garaged, very clean, serviced, no accidents, no pets, no smoking, no children, no flaws.

Upgrades/options include blind spot assist, lane keep assist, navigation system, heated seats/steering wheel, mineral white metallic paint, open pore wood trim, 19-inch wheels, etc.

Comes with original BMW charger, 2 keys, card key, all manuals. Free Electrify America Fast Charging!

Photos:

Please make sure credit score is over 680.

Is the original payment $688 or is the effective after the $1,250 DAS $688?

Hi, $688 is the pre-tax effective payment. (I’m in San Diego, payment with tax comes to $746) I am asking for a $1,250 Down payment to transfer the lease to a new driver. Feel free to reach out with questions!

You may wanna take a quick peak at the Marketplace pricing on those and reconsider your DAS/incentive before you start getting offers in the 3s. Or head straight to SAL.

still available, DAS reduced to $0

You probably need to add more incentive. Same car and similar terms + mileage is leasing brand new in SoCal for ~$80 less per month on Marketplace with 0 DAS

I won’t be adding incentives. Thanks for the info

I just took over this one and it’s $634 a month after taxes. All I had to pay MSDs but will get it back (he paid transfer fee and $800 extra so in essence I got paid to take over the lease). MSRP $59.5K. Love the Dravit Grey color too!

Lease Transfer $60k MSRP 2023 BMW i4 e35: $599/mo (post-tax) + $4200 MSD - Private Transfers - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

I detailed this weekend and it looks like new!
I’ve noticed there where four in San Diego for sale but none wanted to transfer so I had to get the link above.

1 Like

Congrats on your new car. What do you mean by none wanted to transfer?

When I emailed the other I4’s SOCAL area (primarily San Diego County and north into OC), They wanted to sell their sedans and did want to lease transfer. I explained, the EV market is on a downward slope and by trying to sell it will eventually be fruitless because the price of the car continues to drop daily. For the people selling their I4’s in the $45-49K price range will probably be able to sell them but for others in the mid $50’s and above gonna be a hard sell especially when there is no Govt discounts. Look at the I5 40’s, they are in the same price range and bit larger, and I think look better (with current incentives/discounts) as the I4’s and I have seen more of them on the road (I5’s) than I4s.
BTW, the lease transfer processes had been the fastest to date (I took over three other cars since 2012 -two MBZ and a BMW). I submitted initial paperwork on the first of the month and 10 days later was approved to pick up sedan. The hardest part was DMV in San Diego. They had never done a out of state lease transfer. It took 45 minutes and I still have to come back and get car inspected prior to plate issuance. I plan on doing it today.

Ahh gotcha. I would’ve more than happy to transfer my car :slight_smile: Also, BMW does not allow 3rd party sales so no idea why they were adamant about selling. That’s great to hear, I’ve also transferred 2 BMWs before, longest was in 2017/2018 took 3 weeks for the whole thing to complete. The only reason I’m looking to get out of it, is to get into an EQE SUV. I’ve been driving BMW since 2016 (drove a Tesla from 2021-2023), time for a change.

My current lease is an Audi and because of COVID I have very little miles. I too tried to sell it to third party because of the positive equity. I went to the traditional online buying website and only one of them was willing to buy it out and let me pocket the change ($3500). But I would have to buy it out right then sell them the car. Too complicated for me, so I am leasing two cars until first lease runs out (last payment is next month). The good news, I can drive the hell out of the Audi because I am 18K miles under mileage allowance and keep new BMW at minimum miles.
I test drove both EQE and S sedans because of the deals on LH. But I thought they were ugly especially the color combos. I did test the EQE AMG SUV and that was better looking and driving but too big for me and price way too much I wanted to pay.
Plus my insurance actually dropped since swapping the BMW compared to my Audi which makes the wife happy. The EV MBZ would have kept it the same.