Lease Transfer $60k MSRP 2023 BMW i4 e35: $599/mo (post-tax) + $4200 MSD

2023 BMW i4 e35, see photo below for included options. Purchased with broker on this website - great car but moving to NYC so no longer need.

Location: Titled in Texas. Shipping paid by owner. Pickup available in Dallas

MSRP: $59,815 (plus $400 dealer window tint)
Monthly payment: $599.84 (includes all taxes if buyer is in Texas)

Current mileage: 6,500
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 979
Maturity date: March 29, 2026

MSD due (if any): $4,200
Cash due (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMW
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition

Photos:

1 Like

How much is the monthly lease with tax?

If registered in Texas, I don’t think you can take out the tax amount. Even if transferred out of state. So anyone would have to add local taxes to that.

In TX you pay sales tax on the value of the car when you sign the lease but in return you have no tax on each lease payment. So each lease payment (including taxes) if the car remains in TX would be $599.84/mo. If the car is transferred to another state, tax and total payment amount would depend on the rules of the new state.

Who is on the title on a lease in TX? If the name on title does not change in the event of a transfer, no additional tax is due.

Yes. In most states (that I am aware of) that tax the monthly, they will add that states tax rate on top of the TX payment (which of course already had the tax in it). Robbery!

1 Like

The application for registration is in BMW’s financial services vehicle trust name - so would not expect any change in title from a lease transfer and thus no additional taxes if the lease transfer is to someone in TX. So $599/mo (post-tax) for someone in TX.

DAS lowered to $1k. Owner will cover shipping. Also listed on SAL: 2023 BMW i4 lease in Plano, TX

Lowering DAS to $750 for LH only.

Lowered DAS to $0. Pickup available in Dallas (or SoCal in early-mid March). Shipping available and paid by owner.

Bump to save me from the hell that is trying to put a lease transfer with MSDs on FB marketplace

1 Like

Transfer in process

1 Like

Congrats! DM a TH if you need to reopen