BMW i3's ARE BACK - $155+TAX for 24/10k with ONLY DRIVES - 0.31% DEAL & LH SCORE of 26.6! - SO CAL

Oh my gosh dude. You really need to stop. I have no problem with full disclosure otherwise I wouldn’t post deals like this. Don’t you know that programs change every month??? You sound so foolish telling me you can get 15% off now because your “neighbor got 14.5% LAST YEAR”. I already explained this above that there used to be trunk money which allowed us to go deeper in discount because it was reimbursed to us by the factory.

Ask your neighbor this…how much did he get in rebates??? That’s right…none! Because the money was in the back for the dealer to keep or give up. Now it is all up front.

You’re not giving buyers enough credit especially when I disclosed exactly what the price is before incentives and rebates.

To all the folks out there that are looking for a good deal…please don’t waste your time following @Wonks20 into a deal that will not happen (who will ultimately end up in a Bolt). You can trust him or you can listen to the person that is trying to sell as many cars as possible before end of year and that has the proven track record of 144 5-Star Customer Reviews.

Is there a loyalty credit for current BMW owners, non-i3?

No it is an i3 Loyalty for current i3 owners/lessees.

Every person each to their own. Im just saying 13,14,15% OFF MSRP is possible on this vehicle AT the moment. If people want to do some shopping with other dealers to see if they can get better discount then they should.

All im saying is 13-15% OFF msrp is possible on this vehicle “@“ the moment. Let people go shop around. And the fact that your saying that its “unrealistic” funny but I understand thats just a typical salesman quote.

Your talking about “below” invoice and all sort of stuff the problem is that the consumer does not know the actual dealer cost thats the problem.

I have a bolt and an i3. Nothing wrong with “ending up in a bolt”.

If I qualify for fleet and my wife qualities for grad, and we are both on the credit app, can we get both?

And how do you know that? Did you see any deals here or somewhere else “at the moment”? Don’t give people false expectations when you have zero proof that it’s possible now. I know there are 16% off deals on Outbacks available because a few people posted here, and I could have never imagined it was possible, but I believe it when I see it.

3 Likes

@K04
I have mostly driven BMWs till now since you have both which would you prefer? Also if I end up buying both do I still qualify for two rebates or is it one rebate per household?

5.5% below MSRP. As I stated multiple times. I can post an actual invoice on here if you like.

I still don’t understand why you keep crapping on my post. I’m trying to move units, not hold gross. I only get paid by volume so there’s zero reason for me to not give up everything I can to try and sell as many of these as possible.

Sorry boss. Not meant to be an insult. Just meant that if he keeps chasing “at least 15% off” he will surely not end up in an i3.

Absolutely! :smile:

1 Like

I also come from mostly BMW’s. (135i, e90 m3, 340i, etc.)
I enjoy the driving and handling of the i3 more, for the exception of on the highway/freeway. I say this only because of the tire size, and if the road conditions are poor, you definitely can feel it. Also, the obvious range difference. The Bolt is a great car, but if you don’t need the extended range and aren’t commuting primarily on the freeway, I’d go with the i3. To be fair, I’m comparing my base LT Bolt to a somewhat base i3 with added parking assist package.

Currently working with a dealer close to 14% off MSRP on the selling price before rebates. Not sure why you think I’m giving people false expectations do some search on this forum you will see people posted deals 12,13% off msrp.

It’s great if you can get a better deal. Start your own thread (or post on one of the general threads about the i3) and post some evidence of it (e.g. deal sheet, signed agreement etc.).

No need to hijack Dave’s thread.

5 Likes

Do you mind sharing the details?

whats the residual for 24mo/7.5k miles?

The 7500 low mileage lease is only available on the 7 Series unfortunately

Hi @BMW_Dave , i am planning to see an 2017 X5 demo tomorrow with 4k miles. It’s an 40e iPerformance. 68k MSRP. What % discount i should expect push for it before rebates? i think there is 3k holiday and 3k for iPerformance?

You got a good deal great. now stop trolling his post.
Bmwdave is always fully transparent and is always willing to help other people not just his customers just anyone in general…you have a question about bmws need him to review a deal etc I have seen him chime in multiple times on multiple post. December is a busy month most dealers are overwhelmed if your not buying a car from him take a hike from his post.

2 Likes

Feel free to email or PM me with the details and I’ll tell you if it’s a good deal at the already discounted price.

Post your deal in Trophy Garage when done. We will gladly give you many “likes”. For now, just stop hijacking this thread.
Also, you still don’t get the fact that even last month’s deals not neccessarily can be duplicated.

Not taking sides but because i know family and friends who develop software systems for dealers - this is true their are always losses at the front end for at least 20% of the sales a dealership does. Every dealership does 20% deals with killer profit margin ( lets call them cash cows ) median 80% happens close to dealer costs and rest 20% are loss makers. The reason dealers do that to earn step money and monthly/quarterly/annual targets and incentives on these are insane - they can be 8%-10% of car cost . The second strategy is mid year ( June-July-Aug) this is when manufactures push dealer incentives to move cars out to make place for new car - this is summer time and on current model with still good 3-4 months for new model year to come - this is the period of peak profit when dealers get 8% plus support on aging cars ( and well dealers do play manufacturers by aging cars) . So a summer well spent leads to a year well spent … this is what’s the trend been and it just changes from every few years … Invoice to MSRP gap has narrowed from 20% to 4% - hold backs got introduced, step programs , floor support programs , ad programs got introduced…showroom renovation programs … all in all dealerships now are not businesses they are franchises controlled by manufacturers - …

Heres something interesting -

Return on equity for an average car dealership is 30% - where does that money comes from???

1 Like