BMW i3's ARE BACK - $155+TAX for 24/10k with ONLY DRIVES - 0.31% DEAL & LH SCORE of 26.6! - SO CAL

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING WITH QUESTIONS AND ONLY INQUIRE IF YOU’RE READY TO GO.

I’m not trying to be rude but this is the busiest month of the year and there’s not a lot of time to “talk about deals”… there’s only time to sign them and watch you guys drive out with huge savings!

I’m posting the MOST aggressive deal on this MSRP and showing you what’s possible with ALL of the rebates and incentives. Below that will the payment adjustments if you don’t have some of the incentives so that you can do the math yourself.

If you are planning on coming in, please email me directly first so that we can do credit apps in advance and save you hours of time. If you’re one of those that just wants to stop in randomly (not very nice in Dec…) than you should know up front that this pricing will NOT get any better just because you’re in the showroom and you probably won’t even get this deal unless you ask for me directly. I spend a lot of time creating and posting these deals and answering the slew of replies and email and texts that light up my phone all day so please respect my time (and yours) by contacting me via email and letting me know when you can come in and wrap it up! :grin::+1:

Any IN-STOCK i3 with MSRP of $53,845 (11 to choose from as of 12/14)

$48,605 Selling Price (before all incentives & rebates)
$48,105 Selling Price with Corp Fleet

$7,500 iPerformance Lease Credit
$2,000 Holiday Lease Credit
$2,000 i3 Loyalty Rebate (must have i3 now)
$1,000 College Grad Rebate - read eligibility requirements here

24 month lease
10k miles/year
64% residual
.00152 MF (OAC)
$155 plus tax

$167 including tax at 7.75% (most of Riverside, SD and Orange County)
$170 including tax at 9.50% (most of LA County)

ZERO down payment required
ZERO MSD’s (not even available…sorry)

$2,651 Total due at signing in most of Riverside, SD and Orange County
$2,889 Total due at signing in most of LA County

If you qualify for every incentive that I’ve listed on this quote you will end up with a 0.31% DEAL which also calculates out to a Leasehackr Score of 26.6!!! That is INSANE!!

Now if you don’t qualify for every incentive or rebate on this post, you can figure out your total payment (after tax) by adding $47 per month for every $1,000 that you have to deduct. For example, if you don’t have Corporate Fleet, i3 Loyalty and College Grad than you would add $47 x 3.5 = $165 more per month.

I’ve gotta get back to selling cars now but I hope to hear from lots of you and helping grow our amazing community of BMW i3 drivers. Please email me directly at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com to introduce yourself and then I can email you the credit application link and make you a VIP Reservation.

Have a great day!!!

4 Likes

I’m sure alot of people will ask because of the CVRP rebate, does BMW do 30month leases on the i3?

They most definitely do and it’s the way to go if you qualify for CVRP based on your income.

(1-$48,605/$53845)=9.8% dealer discount is a bit of low. But if you qualify for all incentives and hate negotiation, this is a great deal.

Otherwise, I would shot for at least 15% dealer discount considering it’s the 2017 model and the new 2018 i3 got a facelift (not necessarily making it prettier though :joy: ). Wonder why 30/36-month lease is not promoted here. That would be another $2,500 for most people.

Btw, has the i3 stop-sale been lifted?

3 Likes

Software fix should have been delivered today. Might take dealers a few days to fix the inventory

Yes hence the title…“BMW i3’s ARE BACK”. I’m selling them now.

What kind of discount do you expect to get on a car that has a 5.5% markup from Invoice to MSRP??!! Do you think I would spend this kind of time putting up an ad like this with only two weeks left in the year if I had another $2,700 to play with??? C’mon with that :poop:. It’s comments like this that give people totally unrealistic expectations and have them searching for months for a deal that they will never find. This is a $53,845 MSRP car that would result in a One Pay Lease under $6,000!!

Great point Jon! Here are the figures at 30 months which is better than 36 but would still allow people to get the CVRP (if there are funds available from the state):

30/10k
61% residual
$197 plus tax
$212 including tax (at 7.75%)
$2,695 drive offs

For every thousand dollars you have to deduct, the payment goes up $37/mo after tax (on 30 month lease)

These are fair points. The problem with the i3 is that it’s an expensive car for what you’re getting. It’s really nice, but it’s not a great value, and people on LH and people looking at non-Tesla electrics want value.

Whoever that does not qualify for the $2000 loyalty + $1000 college grad stay away from this deal. Currently working with a dealer thats offering me close to 14% off msrp BEFORE any rebates which is what I need for low payments + I don’t qualify for the loyalty + college grad rebate.

Like @cartoman said shoot for at least 15% discount on MSRP BEFORE ANY REBATES.

Please post your numbers when you get them, since I am shopping for an i3 as well with low payments ( I don’t qualify for the college or loyalty as well)

Can I get a quote on i3 sport with range extender with $0 down?

Zero down payments are listed, do you mean zero due at signing?

No he means zero down payment. You are paying taxes and fees upfront. Might be paying acquisition fee upfront too.

I would be all over this if OP could find me this deal in PHX area…

If you’re truly getting 13%+ off then why would you tell everyone to shoot for “at least 15% off”? You guys have gotta stop setting unrealistic expectations for others. This business has changed. All the factory money is listed to the customer as rebates now. I pulled up I deal I did 30 months ago for a repeat customer and back then we had $3,000 in factory cash IN THE BACK which of course I gave this to the customer in discount. That made it 18%+ off MSRP. But there were no rebates so all she got on the front end was the $7,500 iPerformance lease credit. Now BMW wants to be all transparent which is what all of you folks have always wanted so you see all the discounts in the form of rebates and there’s nothing left for us to give in the back. Invoice on an i3 is 5.5% below MSRP. Anything beyond that (other than the $500 corporate fleet discount which comes off the price) is a loss to the dealership.

@Wonks20 please do share your done deal and a photo of the lease contract on this thread so that others can see what you truly ended up getting.

1 Like

what is the rv at 12k/36 on these?

36/12k would be 57%
30/12k would be 60%
24/12k would be 63%

Yes $0 out of pocket or may be first payment plus ttl

I’m not doing 2018 models. And if anyone wants to know what it is with $0 out of pocket you only have to do the math that I provided…$47/mo per $1k. This would be 47 x 2.651 (drive offs) = $124 more to the payment.

Because its possible to get 15% off msrp.
Neighbor owns a 2016 and get one for 14.5% off msrp last year. Especially with 2018 coming out. I know you work @ at a dealer and you dont seem much happy about me disclosing some information like this. But the discount you providing off msrp is way to little like I said its not a bad deal if someone qualifies for the $2000 loyalty + $1000 college rebates. I will post lease paperwork if I sign the deal.
However, im kind of debating between the i3 & bolt at the moment cause of the range.

I also thinking some people especially new to leasing dont understand the difference between the Msrp , Selling price , BEFORE any rebates applied to the final selling price.

1 Like