Bmw enhancements for the month of june

ALL 2019 BMW 4 Series now have a $1,500 lease incentive in addition to $750 loyalty rebates. $2,500 on finance.

MSD’s are BACK!

.00005 reduction on the MF per security deposit for a maximum of .00035!

In my region (SOUTH), this month also has pull ahead programs ( 3 payments) for any customers in a BMW X vehicle. (X1,X3,X4,X5,X6)

1 Like

No enhancements announced for Western/Nor-Cal.

Nor Cal is $2,000 + $1,000. $3,000 Finance. - So-Cal is $1k More.

MSDs need to be grandfathered in for Nor Cal.

Same Pull Ahead for Nor Cal as well.

2 Likes

Correct,

The MSD program is only available in Florida, Eastern Region and Hawaii.

For new BMW customers, or only those grandfathered in that have previously used MSDs?

If you are in the eastern region, Florida, or Hawaii MSD’s are available even if you did not have them previously.

1 Like

Does it depend on where you live, or where you buy? I.e. I’m in NorCal - can I get a better deal from a SoCal dealer and just drive the car home?

No you have to buy from Nor Cal. :stuck_out_tongue:
JK.

Yes.

This would be .00005 reduction up to a maximum of .00035, right?

Correct. Maximum of 7 security deposits.

Thank you for catching my error. Missed that last 0.

Post is now edited.

Thanks!

Does the Eastern Region include New Jersey? Or is it just North East, i.e. MA, NH, ME?

any idea if PA is also included?

Eastern region consists of:

New England
Connecticut
Long Island
New York / New Jersey
Philadelphia
DC
Central PA
Upstate NY

1 Like

New York State does not allow MSDs… this post is confusing.

thanks tho.

Guidelines only show $749 max for New York dealers.

Different markets. I apologize for the confusion.

So if you get a car from a New York dealer, and register it in New Jersey, will you be able to use MSDs?

Just to build on the above- if you purchase a car in NJ and register it in NY can you do MSD’s

Just bumping up the 2 questions above.

Are MSDs linked to the dealership zip code (like the incentives are for BMWs), or to the registration address.

Thank you!

Can you confirm where it says that MSDs are back for new customers? Both dealers I use in NJ have not been able to confirm.

BMW doesn’t use home zip for incentives? In other words, I live in PA…if I buy a GM in Chicago, I still get my home zip code incentives. BMW bases on store instead?

You use the dealerships programs, whatever region they are in.

You use your zip code for Taxes.