BMW East Coast program request

Yes won’t work because support is gone completely.

Incentives based on dealer location vs registered Zip

Yeah. I though that maybe you were talking about dealers “matching” other regions incentives, like BMW. Would be nice.

Any update on which states qualify as “East Coast”?

Based on responses from other members over the week I think this spreadsheet applies to almost everywhere besides so-cal. It’s the only area that seems to still support MY18 3ers

1 Like

Anyone know if the east coast has enhanced 4 series lease cash? BMW USA does not show current incentives for the 4 series on their website for some reason. Generally the East coast has/ had slightly higher incentives (lease cash) than the West on certain models.

2000 lease cash 2500 loyalty

Also would like to know. It shows $3750 in my area for lease cash but that’s what it has been since beginning of the month. Maybe they will update it?

Can confirm these rates apply to DC, VA and MD area as well.

1 Like

You can always get lease cash matched if necessary on a one off basis so don’t avoid dealers in areas with lower lease cash by default. Just takes a competitive quote from a dealer who has the higher lease cash and their pricing doesn’t even have to be better.

You are the only person I’ve heard that has had a dealer/BMWFS do this. Are you sure it’s that easy and works 100% of the time?

@BMW_Dave @Samson @bretbmw @MichaelPolak-BMWSA Have any of you heard of BMWFS allowing a dealer to match lease cash from another region?

Yes, we have done it once a few years back at another dealership. Guy was working in NYC for 3 week extended period and was leasing a car here. Not sure if still applicable today

1 Like

Is the USAA benefit for Florida $1000 or $1500? Dealers have been giving me $1500… but just want to check for a MY18 M3

Never heard of this, but I’ve only been with BMW a little under 3 years.

1 Like

7 years this month and I’ve never seen it. But I learn about new possibilities every day so I wouldn’t count it out completely.

1 Like