BMW East Coast program request

all done with it, can’t even make a post won’t let me start new topic. here it is for those curious.

Bret

23 Likes

There were actually many more differences than I expected vs what dave posted. all residuals are the same but 6 models (2019 2 series, 3 series, 4 series, x1, x2, and 2020 m340 have $500 more lease credit on eastern region than california).

Bret

1 Like

Hey Bret!

First off thank you.

Also it sounds like 18My lease support for 3 series remains out west but not east.

Is that fair?

M3 18s available for all

2 Likes

Thank you very much for posting this.

Thank you! This is greatly appreciated!

unfair!!!

Lol I meant “fair to say.”

If I am understanding this correctly, a MY19 3 series lease should have a total of 1,250 + 2,000 of incentives available?

What qualifies as “Eastern Region”?

Thanks!

Must be based on inventory by region, what’s the dividing line?

1 Like

No support in FL, GA and TX either. Seems like only in CA and maybe surrounding areas

So interesting!

Also here’s a list of the residual and everything

Current BMW Lease Program Figures and Credits [Updated Monthly] https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1543178

@bretbmw

Thanks a lot for taking time to compile the detailed list for us East coast people.

I have a question about which incentives do apply if the customer is located in a region where the incentives are available but dealer is in a region where the incentives are not.

I know brands like Infiniti apply the incentives where the car is registered but I am not sure about the BMW.

Can Bret or anyone comment on it?

2 Likes

It’s the dealer location for BMW. Apparently they can get regional incentives matched on a one-off basis in a competitive situation via corporate.

For example, the MD dealer I got my 328d was able to get the incentives match for NY/PA/NJ as it was $1,000 higher but did require a formal
quote with a VIN showing the higher incentive amount from the other region.

1 Like

+1 for dealer location. Volvo is another that does this.

Does what? Not clear from the quote you used.

Time to find a good transporter who is willing to drive across the country

Chances are the combined lease payment of all the 3ers onboard will be less than the cost of transport.

Could you clarify how you did this exactly? I’m trying to lease an 18 that a dealer near me is desperate to get rid of but they dont see incentives.

Did you have to contact corporate yourself with the quote or did you have the salesman contact their regional rep to match?

Not sure about your specific situation as it’s likely due to support being removed completely in your area for ‘18 models.

What I’m talking about is a scenario where NY area dealers have a $4K lease cash incentive on a car but the same car only has a $3K incentive in MD. The MD dealer can get the $4K incentive matched with a formal quote from the NY dealer for that particular deal.

Makes sense because the regions are rather subjective so would be unfair that one dealer has $1K less than a dealer 20 miles away while competing for the same business.

The dealer would go to their rep at BMW to get this match approved on a one off basis, so nothing you need to do besides provide the quote. The quote does need to have the dealer name, incentives broken out, and VIN I believe.

I had both a dealer in MD and RI do this for me.

Thanks for the response! Like you said not sure if it’ll work in a region where incentives are gone entirely but I’ll give it a shot as a hail mary effort