BMW East Coast program request

Lol, seriously, In the amount of time he’s putting this together, everyone could’ve found out on their own with a few mouse clicks.

2 Likes

Just asking. LOL

That’s more than asking

2 Likes

Had a client at my desk today, tough crowd for doing some free work hah. i’ll post it when i have time

4 Likes

the programs are pretty similar - BMW website is pretty clear regarding incentives – not sure if there is a need for a east coast chart

all done with it, can’t even make a post won’t let me start new topic. here it is for those curious.

Bret

23 Likes

There were actually many more differences than I expected vs what dave posted. all residuals are the same but 6 models (2019 2 series, 3 series, 4 series, x1, x2, and 2020 m340 have $500 more lease credit on eastern region than california).

Bret

1 Like

Hey Bret!

First off thank you.

Also it sounds like 18My lease support for 3 series remains out west but not east.

Is that fair?

M3 18s available for all

2 Likes

Thank you very much for posting this.

Thank you! This is greatly appreciated!

unfair!!!

Lol I meant “fair to say.”

If I am understanding this correctly, a MY19 3 series lease should have a total of 1,250 + 2,000 of incentives available?

What qualifies as “Eastern Region”?

Thanks!

Must be based on inventory by region, what’s the dividing line?

1 Like

No support in FL, GA and TX either. Seems like only in CA and maybe surrounding areas

So interesting!

Also here’s a list of the residual and everything

Current BMW Lease Program Figures and Credits [Updated Monthly] https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1543178

@bretbmw

Thanks a lot for taking time to compile the detailed list for us East coast people.

I have a question about which incentives do apply if the customer is located in a region where the incentives are available but dealer is in a region where the incentives are not.

I know brands like Infiniti apply the incentives where the car is registered but I am not sure about the BMW.

Can Bret or anyone comment on it?

2 Likes

It’s the dealer location for BMW. Apparently they can get regional incentives matched on a one-off basis in a competitive situation via corporate.

For example, the MD dealer I got my 328d was able to get the incentives match for NY/PA/NJ as it was $1,000 higher but did require a formal
quote with a VIN showing the higher incentive amount from the other region.

1 Like

+1 for dealer location. Volvo is another that does this.