BMW_Dave - SoCal BMW Dealer - Nationwide (worldwide for used cars)

Thanks again @nyctolaws for your business! Don’t think I’ll be replicating this kind of deal again for a year!! :laughing: No, seriously. Glad I was able to make your BMW dreams come true though!!

1 Like

Quick feedback on an X5 lease I just signed. I came in with an aggressive approach on discounts. Dave was very patient and helped me level set my expectations with reality, so that we could come to a compromise. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks Dave!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words @nimo112! I’m glad we were able to get you a great deal, especially considering it was the only one in the entire nation! :+1:t3: :trophy:

1 Like

I had the pleasure of working with Dave from BMW of Murietta on my new lease, after discussing everything over the phone

, I drove 90 miles to pick up the car and literally spend about 20min in the dealer, great experience, He was friendly and very easy to work with. highly recommended

2 Likes

Huge thanks to @BMW_Dave

Friendly, welcoming, and easy to work with. I recommend anyone looking to lease a BMW, look no further than Dave at BMW of Murrieta. Thanks for the great service and price!

2 Likes

Bought a 540i. Said the custom order would take 10 weeks. It took 15 weeks. BMW finance is a hassle even when I put down a $30k deposit.

1 Like

Thanks @Ugonzalez! You got a good one!

Thank you @Zol3000…Hope you are driving that 540i like you stole it!

Welcome to the family both of you!

Dave took care of my wife and I last week and we could not be happier with the entire process. He answered all of my questions in a timely manner (and I mean ALL of them… I had a ton based on what I’ve learned on this website), he was patient throughout the entire process, and he helped us land an aggressive deal. I highly recommend working with Dave. We worked the deal out via email/text and all I had to do was go to the dealership to sign documents and drive the car home - this was my best and quickest car leasing experience I have had so far. I look forward to leasing vehicles through him in the future.

Thanks again, Dave!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

I’m sitting at BMW Murrieta waiting for the team to finish prepping my new X1 for pick up. @BMW_Dave quoted me a great price off the bat on a car that hadn’t even arrived at the dealer yet, and made the deal even sweeter by getting me positive equity on my trade-in. He was very responsive to my emails and once we switched to text he was even more responsive.

Murrieta is not a “local” dealership to me, but the ease with which deal came together made it worth the two hour drive for me.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thanks again for allowing me to earn your business Joe!

1 Like

I had been meaning to post this a few days ago, but work seemed to have gotten the better of me.

I have been more of an observer on LH for the past 3 years than anything else. Through my research over this time, I zeroed in on @BMW_Dave as my go-to guy based on the reviews and deals he has offered to others on LH, and I finally picked up a custom built 2021 X3 M40i (Black Sapphire, black interiors) from him on Jun 12.

While the deal wasn’t the best (and Dave made sure I understood why, given the current situation and shortage of supply), I cannot stress enough about how seamless Dave made the entire leasing process appear. He was super prompt in responding to the millions of questions I had around available inventory, the X3M vs X3 M40i, necessity for a custom build, the actual build process and timelines, turning in my old lease etc and he even made sure that I could pick the car up a week in advance than what we had originally thought would be the earliest possible pick-up date.

I drove down from the Bay Area to Murrieta, completed all formalities within 1.5 hours of arriving, and was on my way back the same day. I have not had such a good experience at any car dealership in the past to be honest (the time I picked up my previous lease from a dealership in the Bay Area was harrowing and I had to ensure I wasn’t getting duped at every single step), so to have Dave on your side during the car buying/leasing experience is very refreshing. Trust me when I say this because I interacted with over 20 dealerships on the West Coast before I picked up my X1.

Dave is honest, gives you grounded advice and is more like the friend who’s an expert on the process rather than a salesperson. I just hope to continue getting my subsequent leases from him in the future!

Oh, and the car is an absolute beast!

5 Likes

My favorite part of this review!! :laughing: Thanks for the kind words Ajay and enjoy that monster!

1 Like