BMW_Dave - SoCal BMW Dealer - Nationwide (worldwide for used cars)

Thank you Dave for an amazing BMW purchasing experience! I had the great fortune of getting a car from Dave last week and the whole transaction was smooth and painless. Happy to have worked with Dave and look forward to working with him again when he can get me a deal on a new M3 :smiley:!

1 Like

Honored to have you in the family Leo!! :pray:

1 Like

Dave helped my wife and I find a new car with very specific criteria after we had spent a lot of time researching with other dealers. Dave was responsive, straightforward, and guided me through the process end to end. I never thought I’d end up leasing a car, but the combination of finding the exact car we wanted and getting the best possible deal made it an easy choice.

Thanks Dave!

1 Like

Thanks Scott!! I’ll be calling you again when the special sauce runs out! :wink:

Dave posted a loaner Deal here and I jumped on it and sent my sister to close. No games no gimmicks just the quickest easiest lease ever. Thank you Dave!

2 Likes

Thanks again for your business Benny!!

1 Like

Dave gave me a great deal on 2020 840i GC (new) last Friday. I thought it would’ve been difficult for him to meet what I asked for, but he came in very close. All it took was a few emails and a couple of phone calls to wrap everything up.

I regret I couldn’t meet him in person as I had to come in on Saturday to pick up which was his day off. He arranged everything with another CA (Jolene) who was also a pleasure to work with. Dealership was also very nice. It’s very far from where I live, so I won’t be taking my car there for service, but employees there were by far the most friendly people of all the dealerships I’ve ever been.

Couple of small complaints I have (not toward Dave) are I wish they didn’t screw the front plate before asking the buyer and they didn’t put the roadside assistance sticker with nasty residue on the front windshield.

Hope to work with you again soon!

3 Likes

Thanks again @nyctolaws for your business! Don’t think I’ll be replicating this kind of deal again for a year!! :laughing: No, seriously. Glad I was able to make your BMW dreams come true though!!

1 Like

Quick feedback on an X5 lease I just signed. I came in with an aggressive approach on discounts. Dave was very patient and helped me level set my expectations with reality, so that we could come to a compromise. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks Dave!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words @nimo112! I’m glad we were able to get you a great deal, especially considering it was the only one in the entire nation! :+1:t3: :trophy:

1 Like

I had the pleasure of working with Dave from BMW of Murietta on my new lease, after discussing everything over the phone

, I drove 90 miles to pick up the car and literally spend about 20min in the dealer, great experience, He was friendly and very easy to work with. highly recommended

2 Likes

Huge thanks to @BMW_Dave

Friendly, welcoming, and easy to work with. I recommend anyone looking to lease a BMW, look no further than Dave at BMW of Murrieta. Thanks for the great service and price!

2 Likes

Bought a 540i. Said the custom order would take 10 weeks. It took 15 weeks. BMW finance is a hassle even when I put down a $30k deposit.

1 Like

Thanks @Ugonzalez! You got a good one!

Thank you @Zol3000…Hope you are driving that 540i like you stole it!

Welcome to the family both of you!

Dave took care of my wife and I last week and we could not be happier with the entire process. He answered all of my questions in a timely manner (and I mean ALL of them… I had a ton based on what I’ve learned on this website), he was patient throughout the entire process, and he helped us land an aggressive deal. I highly recommend working with Dave. We worked the deal out via email/text and all I had to do was go to the dealership to sign documents and drive the car home - this was my best and quickest car leasing experience I have had so far. I look forward to leasing vehicles through him in the future.

Thanks again, Dave!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

I’m sitting at BMW Murrieta waiting for the team to finish prepping my new X1 for pick up. @BMW_Dave quoted me a great price off the bat on a car that hadn’t even arrived at the dealer yet, and made the deal even sweeter by getting me positive equity on my trade-in. He was very responsive to my emails and once we switched to text he was even more responsive.

Murrieta is not a “local” dealership to me, but the ease with which deal came together made it worth the two hour drive for me.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thanks again for allowing me to earn your business Joe!

1 Like

I had been meaning to post this a few days ago, but work seemed to have gotten the better of me.

I have been more of an observer on LH for the past 3 years than anything else. Through my research over this time, I zeroed in on @BMW_Dave as my go-to guy based on the reviews and deals he has offered to others on LH, and I finally picked up a custom built 2021 X3 M40i (Black Sapphire, black interiors) from him on Jun 12.

While the deal wasn’t the best (and Dave made sure I understood why, given the current situation and shortage of supply), I cannot stress enough about how seamless Dave made the entire leasing process appear. He was super prompt in responding to the millions of questions I had around available inventory, the X3M vs X3 M40i, necessity for a custom build, the actual build process and timelines, turning in my old lease etc and he even made sure that I could pick the car up a week in advance than what we had originally thought would be the earliest possible pick-up date.

I drove down from the Bay Area to Murrieta, completed all formalities within 1.5 hours of arriving, and was on my way back the same day. I have not had such a good experience at any car dealership in the past to be honest (the time I picked up my previous lease from a dealership in the Bay Area was harrowing and I had to ensure I wasn’t getting duped at every single step), so to have Dave on your side during the car buying/leasing experience is very refreshing. Trust me when I say this because I interacted with over 20 dealerships on the West Coast before I picked up my X1.

Dave is honest, gives you grounded advice and is more like the friend who’s an expert on the process rather than a salesperson. I just hope to continue getting my subsequent leases from him in the future!

Oh, and the car is an absolute beast!

5 Likes

My favorite part of this review!! :laughing: Thanks for the kind words Ajay and enjoy that monster!

1 Like