BMW corporate fleet

If regular incentives stack otherwise I don’t see why not.

Yes, dealer discount is on top.

My choices on the 750i in June:

1: Dealer discount + $13,500 CSP
2: Dealer discount + [$12,000 Flagship + $1,000 Conquest + $1,500 CCA]

Flagship is confusing because it isn’t a published customer incentive, but it’s considered a customer incentive, so you can’t use it with Option 1.

3 Likes

Ah I see. Thanks for your reply. Just curious, how much is the real discount from dealer?

At least $10k on 2019 750i if you are in a competitive market.

Why not?? Negotiated selling price is one price plus if you have a fleet incentive that’s from BMW NA…OFCOUrse they are stackable…%off msrp that you negotiate is by no means an incentives it’s a sale price…so you saying fleet is not stackable with % off msrp is total BS

Fleet is not stackable with flagship money. Otherwise, the i8s I’m posting would be 60k off.

The program has changed again to a flat $500 off with the following NEW language:

Corporate Sales Program incentives can be combined with other program credits such as Conquest, Lease, APR, or Cash credits. It is not combinable with the Loyalty program.

Good lord :pouting_cat:

Yeah. Changed yesterday

NEW:
Loyalty + BMWCCA > (Conquest + BMWCCA or Conquest + CSP), i.e. compare BMWCCA rebate to $500 CSP. Some models CCA is better and others CSP is better after deducting membership fee.

LOANER:
Loyalty > Conquest. BMWCCA is applicable only < 1000 miles and CSP is not eligible for any mileage.

1 Like

I just noticed the bmw corporate fleet website is different yet again. It shows $500 off any mini or bmw model except i3.

Based on the coupon it generates, I think BMW is preventing abuse by saying the certificate must be accompanied with a pay stub much like VPP.

I believe it’s stackable with all other incentives again…should have checked before picking up my i8 yesterday :frowning:

ONE BIG CAVEAT, do NOT use fleet if you plan on using CCA rebate or if the CCA rebate is greater than $500

@bmw_dave, @Samson , @GAngellBMW

Did fleet change again?

Although the website says it can be combined the form generated says it cannot be. Kind of confusing. May be they forgot to update the text on form.

Can it be combined with conquest now? I was told by multiple people previously that it cannot

This program is a dog’s breakfast.

1 Like

It better be stackable at only $500, otherwise it’s completely useless.

Yes we have new guidelines for Corporate Sales Program. It is $500 and it can be stacked with Conquest. Not with Loyalty though.

4 Likes

So it’s essentially the way it was before Jan 1, with the exception of stacking with loyalty?

I take it the aim of the discount is to introduce people to the brand at that.

I really hate how BMW is always fooling with the incentives. For September, can Fleet be stacked with Loyalty & Lease Credit? Also, can an OL code rebate ($1K) be stacked with Fleet, Loyalty & Lease Credit? Thanks much BMW_Dave :grinning: