BMW CCA. Worth it?

Totally agree

Crazy. How many applications can they possibly be getting?! I feel like the existence of this isn’t even that well known.

1 Like

My timeline is almost exactly the same as Mani’s, but I actually received the check in the mail today.

1 Like

You’d be surprised. Imagine how much worse it’d be if 1K+ loaners and i3’s were also eligible!

Guys, Just got check in mail same day as email received. Updated my post :sunglasses:

Have you been a member for a few years? It seems like long-term members are given priority over new members.

1 Like

No Sir, I joined it 3 days after I leased my car, 4/29/19

1 Like

I heard they were having system issues for rebates that were submitted late last year.

You cant get a rebate if you join after signing. Have to be a member before signing. Even if you do a three year membership

I mean, I just did, so not sure what you mean here.

1 Like

That isn’t accurate. There rules were changed. Can sign up up to 15 days after signing contract.

I got my check yesterday, signed for my car 4/14/19.

Fantastic. I knew that if you bought three years you could avoid the requisite one year wait, but didn’t know you could file after signing!

I just checked today and my application was approved by BMW CCA. I think I submitted around 5/23, maybe 5/24

Has anyone confirmed this? The lease contract would still say new and lists the mileage but BMW can verify it was loaner on their end.

May impact a family members decision this month since he found a great X3 loaner with under 1K.

The way I read the language it should be fine as long as it’s under 1,000 miles.

• New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.

I got loaner X3 with 1000 miles exact on the agreement. “excess of 1000” mean 1000 is good?