BMW CCA. Worth it?

I signed up earlier this month and it also had 6/1/2019 as the “join date.” Don’t think it should be an issue if payment and actual sign up was within 14 days of your lease/purchase.

I guess we’ll have to wait and find out!

You’re really missing out

2 Likes

just checked their terms and the loaners don’t qualify for rebates :frowning:

Dang I thought loaners under 1,000 miles qualified for the rebate.

Below 1000 miles I believe they do qualify

Do I want the “Free Grille Badge ($5.95 for shipping and handling).”

Never mind, I answered my own question. :x:

We took the grille badge. It was an MSport style!

Anyone know if the rebate is once per membership year or once per calendar year?

My badge is just lying somewhere lol

From the site direct,
Through this program,eligible participants may redeem one reward per calendar year (1/1 through 12/31) per member.

I’d have gladly put it on the 5 but it has that active grille…guess it’s going on the X2!

1 Like

I just got my celebrate 50 year sticker

1 Like

I just wished they processed rebates quicker.

1 Like

So right. It was about 4 weeks before my dealer even sent the DMV paperwork (not CCAs fault), then another 6 weeks to get the CCA approval email, and another week to get the check.

So 11 weeks total? I applied about three weeks after I got the car so I’m hoping I only have to wait eight weeks from the date I applied.

Ya long time.
All my other ones were < 4 weeks but this time around I had heard they were bogged down, so I wasn’t expecting much.

Yeah I don’t expect any miracles, lol. Good thing we’re not depending on the rebate or anything…

If it helps for an Idea, heres my timeline:

Submitted App 05/02/2019
Approved by CCA 06/02/2019
Approved by BMW NA 06/17/2019

Got an email today about BMW NA approving and check shall be received in 4 weeks. Now lets’s see when does it actually arrive.

Edit: Check also received same day in mail box, 06/17/2019. Same day, as received email of it being approved by BMW NA

2 Likes

Nice. That gives me some hope!

My timeline
Submitted 12/30/2018
Approves by CCA 4/5/2019
Still waiting for updates 6/17/2019

Ouch!

This definitely isn’t something for someone who is depending on the rebate to make a budget work but a sweet bonus for someone who can float it.

Im not sure i get this, but i dont think one should count on the rebate to help with budget.

3 Likes