BMW Car Club of America rebates BMWCCA

Don’t recall seeing this subject on the site.

https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

You must have been a member for a full year before you can use this rebate OR buy a 3 year membership for immediate access to rebates.

I have been a member for years. I used it to get $500 discount on a 2018 BMW motorcycle.

1 Like

Discussed a few months ago

1 Like

Worth an updated post since they have updated terms and conditions so now you can buy a three year membership and immediately be eligible for rebate. Just need to sign up before buying car. Anyone buying/leasing a new X5 can spend $134 on membership to save 1000 bucks.

1 Like

I think you get the $1000 back via a check after you purchase the vehicle and submit your application for the rebate. So its not like you applying it to reduce the vehicle cost… will unless you out the money form your pocket then wait on the check.
“The rebate is issued in the form of a check from BMW NA following the purchase and successful rebate application submission”.

2 Likes

I did this in December… Takes about two months to get the check.

1 Like

I submitted mine in Feb/March for the check in April. Must be new car or CPO no demo.

A bit off-topic: for my 2018 BMW motorcycle purchase, $500 rebate was applied at purchase. No extra paperwork besides the form at the dealer.

Does this apply for leases or only purchases?

Both 202020202020202020

Note, it doesn’t apply to loaners like I thought it would in my original topic.

Sounds like it’s a no-brainer to pay $134 for a 3 yr membership and get $500 or $1000 back and the dealer doesn’t even need to know about it when you negotiate. Where’s the catch?

Can the start of the membership be the day of purchase of the car or does it have to be at least 1 day before?

It says “immediate access” with purchase of 3 year membership

Found it:

It’s important to note the membership must be purchased on or before the purchase date of the vehicle and the member must apply for the rebate within 60 days of purchase using the form found at Vehicle Rebates | BMW Car Club of America.

So buy the car and then run home and apply for free money :slight_smile:

Or just buy it right there on the showroom floor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget, you get a discount on any BMW Performance Center schools! If you do the 2 Day M School that a couple hundred bucks off!!

1 Like

Does the rebate apply to service loaner leases with under 5K miles on them?

“Vehicles discounted with an Executive Allowance cannot be combined with the BMW CCA rebate program.”

from bottom of link above, not sure if that disqualifies service loaners

The fine print always gets you!

1 Like

Sure does. Service loaners are not eligible.

@MConte05 also mentions it above…

1 Like

Thanks. I completely missed MConte’s comment.