BMW CCA -- All those loaner leases, don't forget to sign up!

Not sure how many people know, but if you have at least a 1 year membership the BMWCCA club you’ll get a rebate when you buy a new or CPO BMW.

I signed up for this last year when I got my mini, anticipating my next lease would be a BMW. Was hoping would be a new BMW but of course all the programs changed throughout the year. However still ended up with a killer loaner deal (not $110 killer, but still low $200’s) on a loaded wagon.

Nice thing is that now since I’ve been a member for over a year, I get a $250 rebate on leasing the wagon. It’s essentially paying for my flight out to pickup the car.

https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

So for those of you thinking of getting a BMW next, sign up. It’s $48 a year, but get a really fantastic monthly magazine that’s enjoyable to read while sitting on the can. Then cash in when you get your next lease!

people still read magazines ? :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

1 Like

I believe the rebate doesn’t apply to loaners unfortunately. The car can’t have more than 1,000 miles.

Plus iirc you need to be a member for 1 year before you qualify for any discounts

Since it’s technically a pre-owned it still qualifies for $250. That’s what I’m submitting for mine. Not a new car.

Correct, hence suggesting to people that if they either are planning on getting into a loaner/new BMW next year or after all these two year leases then worth it to sign up.

Don’t need a current BMW, and the $48 isn’t a total waste since you get a nice magazine to browse, pretty high quality.