BMW 745e M-Sport - $565/Month $2500DAS

Yup. We are going back today to finalize paperwork since my wife wasn’t there today. Hopefully they don’t say that :rofl::rofl:

I am going fully expect them to say that. Once they enter everything into BMW’s system, it checks that all the rebates are correct.

1 Like

I’m getting Chinese “May you live in interesting times” vibes here :joy:

5 Likes

Imagine being this gracious!

If it was me, i’d be on the horn with the dealer making sure he knows the incentives don’t stack.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to tell them Mike says “Hi”.

25 Likes

LOL I def will not forget about that for sure. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Just along for the ride… :popcorn::popcorn:

Where is the $750 lease rebate coming from?

That is lease to lease on the 7

I thought they had no incentives on the 7 as far as lease cash goes. New this month?

Correct

Flagship is 9
Loyalty is 3
L to L for 7 is 750

6 Likes

Yeah no idea i had the 750 coming but dealer gave it. Can’t complain about free money lol

And he’s still offering clarity and advice…Mike you are a nice guy.

7 Likes

Lol. you should use that to pay your broker

20 Likes

Broker fee? Why haven’t you just wondered into a dealership to look at cars and stumbled across a deal that was posted on a site you frequent? I mean he’s not even a BMW guy he’s a “Mercedes guy”…when deals are so good they seem to almost be pre planned and waiting…you can’t just pass on a test drive or lease with the exact terms can you?

But then have the audacity to post and make every straggler that’s comes in here to ask for it even though he has no loyalty, no OL and no penfed, although that doesn’t stack.

4 Likes

Good info here for September 2020 maybe even Oct.

The thread is a good data-point, enjoy the car.

For reference. J code (PenFed) and OL code do not stack but some dealers don’t know (or don’t care) but get penalized for it in the future. Closing thread as it has enough useful information. OP pm a Trusted Hackr if you want it reopen.

6 Likes

Here are the data points again since most people cannot see them any more.

2020 BMW 745e M-Sport
MSRP: $105900
Selling Price: 81,000
Monthly Payment: $569 Taxed
Drive-Off Amount: $2500
Months:36
Annual Mileage:7.500
MF: .00099
Residual: 56
Incentives: Loyalty (3,000) + Lease Rebate (750) + OL (1,000) + Penfed (500) $1500 POST REBATE CCA
Region: NE
Leasehackr Score: 14.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=7500&msd=0&msrp=105900&sales_price=81000&months=36&mf=.00099&dp=-192&dealer_fee=600&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=5250&untaxed_inc=1500&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=3&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

8 Likes

OP will upload his deal sheet