BMW 745e M-Sport - $565/Month $2500DAS

Can’t wait for that pitchfork thread.

2 Likes

PenFed should be type J. Type J and OL do not stack. AEB19984-C790-486D-99A7-FDC8ACE9EBD0

4 Likes

I’m positive it does as I believe the PenFed rebate gets paid out by BMW Financial directly to the dealer. It’s nothing out of their margin. Been done plenty of times by people reporting.

Maybe someone else can chime in on this.

1 Like

This is accurate. Purchase rebate it is NOT a post purchase rebate and does not come out of dealer.

1 Like

:point_up::point_up::point_up: What they said.

3 Likes

You need to be a Penfed member for at least 60 days (not ifs and buts) to take advantage of the additional $500 incentive. More info here: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases).

3 Likes

4 cars were my dads, brothers and 2 family members.

COVID happened so we pulled out of the deal with Quentin and lost the retainer but it’s fine

1 Like

Usually they don’t give a “rando walkin” Especially without prior negotiation,
The same blowout deal they are giving a broker. As they pay a salesman, extract the most profit etc. I have a tough time believing you just mentioned his name

5 Likes

I walked out on their initial offer and was going to go with another dealer in NY. They called me back next day… “here what we will do” type of thing. They had raised money factor at .00139, only 18% off, and laughed at me asking for 20% off.

I actually get my car serviced there and bought my last x5 with them so not a random person.

Don’t want to hijack this unicorn deal thread (congrats on that) but can some others confirm or refute this?

If it has worked for other people getting a dealer to stack OL & PenFed, how were you able to convince them to do it? I guess OP can answer that too…

I didn’t ask for any convincing, I just handed it over to them. Like others said, they probably eating into their profits on the car to make end of the month quota

There is no convincing. The programs are the programs. However, not every manager understands them or they try and slip something through. If they get caught (high likelihood), then they have to eat that rebate or re-sign the deal.

From the program’s bulletin itself:

This offer cannot be combined with the Center Employee (Retail Types A/Q), DRIVE (Retail Types R/Q), Corporate Fleet (Retail Types G/S/ H/T), USAA (Retail Type J/M), Daily Rental (Retail Type I), Limo and Hotel Shuttle (Retail Type L) or any event-based OL certificates.

3 Likes

Yup. We are going back today to finalize paperwork since my wife wasn’t there today. Hopefully they don’t say that :rofl::rofl:

I am going fully expect them to say that. Once they enter everything into BMW’s system, it checks that all the rebates are correct.

1 Like

I’m getting Chinese “May you live in interesting times” vibes here :joy:

5 Likes

Imagine being this gracious!

If it was me, i’d be on the horn with the dealer making sure he knows the incentives don’t stack.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to tell them Mike says “Hi”.

25 Likes

LOL I def will not forget about that for sure. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Just along for the ride… :popcorn::popcorn:

Where is the $750 lease rebate coming from?