BMW 530iX lease ~ 263 p/mo updated with lease sheet

Yeah it’s like they took CDJR stores playbook.

please don’t get me started.

I had showed this deal to my wife this morning and she wasn’t happy that I couldn’t replicate this deal… well now she knows!

@anon30710682 Sorry to hear you didn’t get it.

On a side note, my experience with an Autonation dealer this afternoon was great. I got myself a 530ix for $291/mo.

3 Likes

Damn in Cali?
Good Job! congrats!!!

Did u put deposit 4 days ago :joy:

2 Likes

That sounds like one for the trophy garage! Details!

Such a rollercoaster reading through this! Hope they find you another one!

It was a joke, but I guess not a good one.

1 Like

Apparently it was a very good joke, you got me :slight_smile:

Thats cheap…got quoted 800 /mo (and I am 23) for a 430i but now Im using a broker…

Where do you live…I pretty much have max coverage and it’s $100/car. I lease a lexus and BMW. Got a early quote for when I replace my Lexus NX for a ‘19 BMW X5 and only went up $15/month. I’m in LA.

Most likely your age…

Boston. I recently moved from Manhattan (where I ditched my car as it was unneeded), so I have a coverage gap…so much BS.

I’m in North Jersey and 24 I heard rates go down after 25 though

For the record I got it and LOLed.

1 Like

jesus christ where do you live? I got quoted half of that for a 707 hp animal that is a death trap with tires on it if you dont respect it. Insurance on my 530 is like $150 a month (25)

edit: that’s still crazy for a large city.

Yeah my 5e is actually more expensive to insure than the 440i which outstickers it by 9k

that’s strange, I would expect a coupe to have a higher insurance rate, probably based on amount of accidents per car?

What I could never understand is this
65k pickup truck = $80 a month
$65 530i = $150 a month

wtf?

Explain this:
1 Car 1 Driver : 160/m
2 Cars 1 Driver: 180/m
2 Cars 2 Drivers: 140/m… (if I add my wife who has an accident record)

Yeah current premium is 1800 for 6 months and perfectley clean history no accidents nothing lol, with the 5 it’s 2000