BMW 530iX lease ~ 263 p/mo updated with lease sheet

congrats op! Post pix when you take delivery.

Itā€™s a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Haha I did bit just read it again was in such a hurry totally forgot everything lol but thank you :pray:

Iā€™m done for 20 months now lol

awesome deal. Are you in SoCal by any chance?

No worries. Just tell us did u do it yet !?!?!?

Man the dealer just updated me spilling some BS that someone had already signed the Sales form 4 days ago now heā€™s trying to find another vehicle same msrp or more for the same monthly payment and DAS amount or a lower Msrp one (58835) for 260 p/mo with 1000 DAS, idk wtf is going on lol

They didnā€™t take out my deposit or anything yet so I think Iā€™m good

Maybe a blessing in disguise who knows

Will update when I find out more

Just when I thought this headache was overā€¦

1 Like

Sucks but at least theyā€™re not just saying too bad so sad.

They will find another loaner? Not like they will want to trade a loaner to loss 23+%

Yeah for now he has said loaner when he calls Iā€™m going to ask if he can do 21% on a new and just push me to a new vehicle instead highly highly doubt lol but never hurts to ask

I know I submitted everything too besides credit app (thankgod)

Not gonna happen. Bet a starbucks GC of undetermined amount on it.

Yikes. Sounds like Autonation bait and switch

Haha I know lol that would be too crazy plus Iā€™d get 1k CCA haha

Yeah maybe idc if he switched me I told him I need the same exact payments or lower if the MSRP is lower than 60k (30 less per month per 1k less than 60k in msrp) the cheapest car here on the east coast if 59k so 270 would be the best he would be able to doā€¦ whatever waiting on his email/call

Hahaha and THIS ladies and gentlemen is why Carmax has double digit profit growth. Because the inflated price they advertise, is the price you pay. End of negotiation. None of this bullshit bait and switch nonsense. Ugh. Autonation living up to their stellar reputation I see.

Plz update us all if the agree to that.

ā€œPlz update us all if the agree to that.ā€

Itā€™s Autonationā€¦ what could possibly go wrong?

Yeah, this is the crap we were talking about halfway up this thread :frowning:

You have to admit that it takes a lot of effort for dealers from one company across the whole country to display the same level of shenanigans. Like from CA to NE, the same garbage tactics .

On a side note, I should get hired by themā€¦