BMW 530iX lease ~ 263 p/mo updated with lease sheet

As long as stage 2 is in affect usually takes 3-4 days I wouldn’t mind signing it officially doesn’t have to be fully completed before I sign

Yes. I believe so too.

do you have somebody lined up? thats the part that takes time imo.

Have like 5 people lined up lol just need to get it started tommorow

that’s honestly not that bad, I’m paying $150 for the 530 that I picked up.

1 Like

Well if you won’t move on it, give it to someone who will.

(Not me, I’m working on some special projects for when my transfers get bought)

1 Like

m5? 8 series?

True but I doubt they would give the same price as they would need OL as well as Loyalty and College Grad

ol’s are easy, loyalty is pretty common too. College grad not so much.

Hahaha. Funny guy.

No, I’m looking at M340i XDrive demo/loaners we have and possibly an X5 when tax credit season starts again in TX. Been in a demo 4.0 for a week with massaging seats and boy is it tempting (Yes I know 5.0 is the sweetest but that’s a lot of power that’ll just get me in trouble as well as being too much money)

let me know how that x5 goes, looking into a new suv after navigator lease ends in a few months, how long do you think 19s will have support?

Here is the lease sheet

1 Like

The confusing part is the fine line, it says it doesn’t include tax, titling registration etc… however the total sales tax I calculated at 6.625% is 1000 dollars so I’m not understanding what the other 2,000+ dollars is in the sheet

Any help would be great thanks

That $3356 sales tax amount is for purchases.

So it should be adjusted correct to around 1000?

No, there’s nothing to adjust. It’s not applicable if you are leasing.

Okay, just confirming that when I go to sign that potion should be around 1000 correct,
Tax on incentives = 390 6.625% of 6250
Tax on total lease = 453. 6.625% of 7248
Dmv = 85

How do you keep stumbling into these ridiculous unicorn leases :rofl:

2 Likes

This one took the most effort by far, literally got laughed at called by dealerships saying I’m crazy lol took about a week to find this dealership

But far worth it haha

Honestly still pissed I couldn’t get a new unit for this price lol like that other hacker, after seeing that post I got motivated to hack again haha

1 Like

If it was me, I would ask for a revised sheet, or a written email, that describes the total due at signing very specifically. AutoNation always seems to mix purchase information in with their lease quotes which greatly muddies the waters.