BMW 530e lease deal

Hi, one of local dealers is offering $2000 drive off, $549 plus tax for
2018 530e model msrp of $56800.
Is this a good deal? Thank you.

sounds like a good deal to me.

I am assuming it’s a brand new car and not a loaner?

yes, brand new with 36/10000miles

yes, brand new with 36months/10000miles

What’s the selling price and MF?

$5k off and $2500 lease rebate. MF is 0.00152
I am actually working on for $1000 drive off and $525 month.

Looks like it’s forming into a good deal. Where are you located? Are you including sales tax in monthly?

If the tax is included on that deal, I think it is a good deal. Hope you will get it. Good luck!

Tax is not included. If I have a current lease with bmw, I would get $2k loyalty rebate and lower monthly almost $50 more, but unfortunately I don’t.

1 Like

Socal near LA. Tax is not included.

Well, I think you should look up for another better deal. I will be back and send you some options.

First post where he didn’t mention DSR leasing

1 Like

The broker you are advertising requires $5.5k due at signing. You should check with your broker first before you even post the deal here.

I think he works there

1 Like

He actually stopped a while ago, but still keeps peddling them.

1 Like

Oh didnt realize props to him

Yeah, similar to chrispbacon - “PM me for info” kind of thing.

Leoblue - what dealership is this? I’m also in the socal area and am looking for this same car. The deal that you have seems to be a pretty good deal so I would like to inquire with the same dealership that gave you that deal.

I am debating this car vs a model s or keep my model 3 reservation. Any loaners of these cars available in socal? This deal is more then half price of a model s lease and since I am a current 4 series owner I could get a bigger rebate which makes me very interested.