BMW 530e lease deal

even though bmw deals aren’t what they used to be I personally would be happier with the 5 than the tesla. there’s just something about them that i don’t know how to describe(bland, boring, empty maybe).

True, I love BMWs. I am keeping my 4 series and this next one is for my wife. Tesla is appealing because it is all electric and can be driven in the morning with full charge after plugging in, and autopilot would help in socal traffic esp with a daily commute of 70 miles rt.

I have been working on the deal for a month and finally got the final offer from the dealer.
2018 530e
MSRP of $56700
$0 due at sign
$630 including tax for 10k/36 months

This is the deal without loyalty lease credit since I am not qualified for it.

What do you guys think about this deal? Should I go and sign today?

I am from Socal.

What’s sale price? “20 character”

BMW doesn’t have loyalty cash anymore from what I understand. The E have significant rebates though don’t they?

I think you have a good deal, what options does it have?

Is it zero down drive off or zero down still pay fees and 1st month?

Yes, 1st month and fees are already included in the payment.

I don’t really need options. the car comes with premium pkg 2, I believe.

what do you mean by sale price?

dealer told me that after all discount and rebate the price he is selling to me is $50000.

Thank you.

Yes, 1st month and fees are already included in the payment.

I don’t really need options. the car comes with premium pkg 2, I believe.

Isn’t there a $6k rebate in that model? So the dealer is only discounting $700 off?

THat is what I was asking, I though E had huge rebate available

I just looked at bmw’s website, it looks like the 330e has a 6000 dollar credit, but the 5 series only has a 2000 dollar credit. So he is discounting it a lot more than 700, but maybe not enough.

as far as I know, there is $2500 rebate in October, not $6k.

so about $4k discount is not enough for 2018 530e model?

I’m sorry, I must have looked at the wrong thing, I thought it was a 2017. Some here will tell you no, but I think 4700 is a great discount for a 2018

The way I have always utilized leasehackr or other online things is to be informed. I’m positive I will not leave with the best deal possible, but that isn’t really my goal. My goal is to be informed, not get ripped off, and leave paying a price that I’m comfortable paying, and hopefully the CA is comfortable giving. Will other people save a little more than me, probably, but I really don’t care what others pay, I just care what I’m comfortable paying, within the parameters of not being ripped off, and making an informed decisions.

I’m saying all this to say, I think you have a decent deal, and if you like the car, I think you should lease it. You aren’t getting ripped off, some deals may be better, but who cares if you like the car?

2 Likes

How about the federal tax credit that comes with the 530e, is it already included in the rebates that dealer offers?
Thanks in advance.

If you lease, BMW gets the fed tax credit, not the lessees

Yep, that was the question, while looking at electric car deals, they do say that they are including the whole federal tax ($7500) rebate in the offer for 3 year lease. However, I see that the rebate offered for 530e was lower than the $4666.

I think you are right. Haha.

I want a HOV sticker and trying to make a deal work for this car. The rebates are only $2k for this month? BMW website is advertising $539 a month, but $3500 down with a total of $4964 total due at signing. That is for a $56,245 msrp car with the $2k incentive included and $1610 dealer contribution. How much more dealer contribution should I aim for to bring down the price? And where did the federal tax credit go? Seems like the i3 or a 330e will be a much better deal…I just need a leasehackr worthy deal that I can swap once the Model 3s come out.

1 Like